I Support Alan Major

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:60, topic:28727”][quote=“Iron9er, post:54, topic:28727”][quote=“metro, post:47, topic:28727”]What a moron.

#getCoachedUp #handbills

Nice questions David.

Any of you who have faith in this half wit, more power to you

500k - legal money laundering (not my phrase, someone else claimed that)[/quote]

Why the name calling for a guy who may be in over his head, but has been nothing but respectful? Don’t understand your constant hate. Totally unnecessary.[/quote]

Sad, but true.[/quote]

Wrong

If he fails next year you’ll be saying the same thing you’re saying now. “WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR” He has failed 4yrs in a row, to prove his incompetence. MajorOliver is doing all he can to convince you, you just dont want to accept the evidence.

If he fails next year you’ll be saying the same thing you’re saying now. “WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR” He has failed 4yrs in a row, to prove his incompetence. MajorOliver is doing all he can to convince you, you just dont want to accept the evidence.[/quote]
There’s that witty name calling again. Love it! And high brow too…

[quote=“metro, post:47, topic:28727”]What a moron.

#getCoachedUp #handbills

Nice questions David.

Any of you who have faith in this half wit, more power to you

500k - legal money laundering (not my phrase, someone else claimed that)[/quote]

Mature.

If he fails next year you’ll be saying the same thing you’re saying now. “WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR” He has failed 4yrs in a row, to prove his incompetence. MajorOliver is doing all he can to convince you, you just dont want to accept the evidence.[/quote]

“He has failed 4yrs in a row, to prove his incompetence”…are you not giving Major praise in that statement?

“He has failed 4yrs in a row, to prove his incompetence”…are you not giving Major praise in that statement?[/quote] S.O.B. can’t even prove his own incompetence. ;D

Is English your first language, sokool ?

I figured what the heck, no need to be a jerk and pile on. Comment removed for piling on. Self moderation.

“He has failed 4yrs in a row, to prove his incompetence”…are you not giving Major praise in that statement?[/quote] S.O.B. can’t even prove his own incompetence. ;D

Is English your first language, sokool ?[/quote]

MajorOliver has failed 4yrs in a row, which proves his incompetence. My bad Mr. Grammar policeman.

Side note on this…at least we’re not South Florida right now.

Secondary side note…who wants to bet money that Manhattan will find themselves involved in an NCAA investigation sometime soon? Not that I’d actually bet, but it’s a figure of speech.

Third side note…how the heck does a head coach who knows he’s lying on his resume, not go back and get his degree??? For Christ’s sake…ONLINE COURSES MASIELLO! SMH!