I Support Alan Major

gamer is still posting at a HOF level.

thanks for the positive spin. Alan will have my support as well next year.

I see 4 people cosigned?
#stateofcharlotte

clt posts: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/03/25/4793694/four-years-into-major-era-charlotte.html

I support the Charlotte 49ers, not some hack coach.

But, lucky you, even a bumbling moron should be able to win 20+ next year with two 4 star transfers. Then he’ll get trounced in the CUSA tournament and NIT.

[quote=“eason49, post:45, topic:28727”]I support the Charlotte 49ers, not some hack coach.

But, lucky you, even a bumbling moron should be able to win 20+ next year with two 4 star transfers. Then he’ll get trounced in the CUSA tournament and NIT.[/quote] Thank you as always, Debbie.

What a moron.

#getCoachedUp #handbills

Nice questions David.

Any of you who have faith in this half wit, more power to you

500k - legal money laundering (not my phrase, someone else claimed that)

[quote=“4ever niner, post:46, topic:28727”][quote=“eason49, post:45, topic:28727”]I support the Charlotte 49ers, not some hack coach.

But, lucky you, even a bumbling moron should be able to win 20+ next year with two 4 star transfers. Then he’ll get trounced in the CUSA tournament and NIT.[/quote] Thank you as always, Debbie.[/quote]
What years in Ad were you employed? #family

[quote=“metro, post:48, topic:28727”][quote=“4ever niner, post:46, topic:28727”][quote=“eason49, post:45, topic:28727”]I support the Charlotte 49ers, not some hack coach.

But, lucky you, even a bumbling moron should be able to win 20+ next year with two 4 star transfers. Then he’ll get trounced in the CUSA tournament and NIT.[/quote] Thank you as always, Debbie.[/quote]
What years in Ad were you employed? #family[/quote] Never employed by AD. Thanks for your interest. #deluded

[quote=“4ever niner, post:49, topic:28727”][quote=“metro, post:48, topic:28727”][quote=“4ever niner, post:46, topic:28727”][quote=“eason49, post:45, topic:28727”]I support the Charlotte 49ers, not some hack coach.

What years in Ad were you employed? #family[/quote] Never employed by AD. Thanks for your interest. #deluded[/quote]

Not that he needs me to, but I’ll vouch for 4ever. He’s definitely not #family.

Like a poker hand , discard 3 starters , add Woods, 2 highly regarded transfers, and you have an entirely different looking hand.  I have no problem with Major's X's and O's, it's just his possible motivation problems and I blame some of that on the players themselves.  As some of you have mentioned there are plenty of successful coaches who don't rant and rave.  The injection of this new blood just might be the missing cog we so desperately need and I'm very optimistic about the coming year. I vote Major deserves this one last shot, and I believe even he would agree this is going to be his last chance.  Let's quit whining and firing threats of no support and get behind a program that has a lot of passionate fans, facilities, history, and in a dynamic city and university. In other words I'm tired of hearing some of all knowing all seeing wizards of basketball that some of you claim to be. Just SHUT UP!!!!!!!

[quote=“49erAlumnus, post:50, topic:28727”][quote=“4ever niner, post:49, topic:28727”][quote=“metro, post:48, topic:28727”][quote=“4ever niner, post:46, topic:28727”][quote=“eason49, post:45, topic:28727”]I support the Charlotte 49ers, not some hack coach.

What years in Ad were you employed? #family[/quote] Never employed by AD. Thanks for your interest. #deluded[/quote]

Not that he needs me to, but I’ll vouch for 4ever. He’s definitely not #family.[/quote]

But I have noticed some brown crap on his nose lately.

[quote=“49r9r, post:52, topic:28727”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:50, topic:28727”][quote=“4ever niner, post:49, topic:28727”][quote=“metro, post:48, topic:28727”][quote=“4ever niner, post:46, topic:28727”][quote=“eason49, post:45, topic:28727”]I support the Charlotte 49ers, not some hack coach.

Not that he needs me to, but I’ll vouch for 4ever. He’s definitely not #family.[/quote]

But I have noticed some brown crap on his nose lately.[/quote] Watch it, old man. ;D

There just might be some middle ground between being a brown noser and an a-hole. Get my drift?

[quote=“metro, post:47, topic:28727”]What a moron.

#getCoachedUp #handbills

Nice questions David.

500k - legal money laundering (not my phrase, someone else claimed that)[/quote]

Why the name calling for a guy who may be in over his head, but has been nothing but respectful? Don’t understand your constant hate. Totally unnecessary.

[quote=“49r9r, post:52, topic:28727”][quote=“49erAlumnus, post:50, topic:28727”][quote=“4ever niner, post:49, topic:28727”][quote=“metro, post:48, topic:28727”][quote=“4ever niner, post:46, topic:28727”][quote=“eason49, post:45, topic:28727”]I support the Charlotte 49ers, not some hack coach.

But I have noticed some brown crap on his nose lately.[/quote]

It balances out the hate.

I too support Alan Major. I rarely get a chance to see us play anymore, so I have to be a fan at a distance, but I can say this. When Major came here, the cupboard was bare. Recruiting pipelines were completely broken, we’d been bandaging our weaknesses with D1 and Juco transfers. The program had clear discipline issues. Now the cupboard is stocked, we have exciting recruits, talented upperclassman and a clear in state pipeline which is keeping some of the local kids home. If he can’t win this year, then it will be obvious that he’s not capable of being a head coach. Even if we have to cut ties after this year, the program is in good shape to turn into a winner and that to me is as important as the here and now. Sometimes a coach wins but leaves a bad foundation when he goes, sometimes a coach loses but leaves the program in a better state than he found it. I believe that the 2nd will ultimately be the case here, but I’m open to being wrong. I’m hoping Major can win and leave the program in a good state if and when he leaves. But at least I see light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, something none of us could see as the Bobby Lutz era wound down.

I am a Charlotte grad and frequently view this board but rarely post. As most on here I am disappointed by the collapses in February and the lack of post season play. Major has not demonstrated his ability as a Head Coach but this is his first opportunity. Barring any significant transfers, the personnel for next years team are the best in a long time. I am for giving Major the opportunity to demonstrate what he can do with these players. If he fails it will be time for him to go. There will also be a solid foundation of players for the next coach.

[quote=“78NINER, post:58, topic:28727”]I am a Charlotte grad and frequently view this board but rarely post. As most on here I am disappointed by the collapses in February and the lack of post season play. Major has not demonstrated his ability as a Head Coach but this is his first opportunity. Barring any significant transfers, the personnel for next years team are the best in a long time. I am for giving Major the opportunity to demonstrate what he can do with these players. If he fails it will be time for him to go. There will also be a solid foundation of players for the next coach.[/quote]hard to argue with that!!!

[quote=“Iron9er, post:54, topic:28727”][quote=“metro, post:47, topic:28727”]What a moron.

#getCoachedUp #handbills

Nice questions David.

500k - legal money laundering (not my phrase, someone else claimed that)[/quote]

Why the name calling for a guy who may be in over his head, but has been nothing but respectful? Don’t understand your constant hate. Totally unnecessary.[/quote]

Sad, but true.