I would give my left testicle

for a deep run in the NCAA tournament. Please, God, let it happen in the next 1-3 years. I’m so sick of Crapple Hole, and now we have the little red-headed bitch Davidson to contend with.

Ugh.

thats commitment…

Sign me up for righty.

I could probably spring for a kidney.

we’re on pace to eventually make an entire human being…

I’ll throw in a pinky toe…

hmm here is my medulla oblongata

[QUOTE=shagg49er;309805]hmm here is my medulla oblongata[/QUOTE]

AHHHHHH MY HEART RATE!!!

i’ll give one of my livers.

I’m a lot older than most of you people. Time is running out for me.

I’ll give a testicle, right arm and an ear.

AND

I will do the removal myself.

:shades:One eyeball…I would give both but i still want to actually SEE the run

Ill throw in the other eyeball, and an ear as well

Ah hell, put me down for a kidney.

I'm a lot older than most of you people. Time is running out for me.

I’ll give a testicle, right arm and an ear.

AND

I will do the removal myself.

we already have 2 testicles.

ah… a 3rd woudlnt hurt anyone.

On one hand it sucks that Davidson made this run because we all hate them, but I’ve been rooting for them. It is good for us for Davidson to win these games. It means when we beat them it looks better for us and it makes our rivalry more interesting. Where would UNC be without Duke?

On one hand it sucks that Davidson made this run because we all hate them, but I've been rooting for them. It is good for us for Davidson to win these games. It means when we beat them it looks better for us and it makes our rivalry more interesting. Where would UNC be without Duke?

I see your point, and while it is valid, nothing could ever bring me to pull for Davidson. I hate them so much…

i'll give one of my livers.

You have more than one!!! I’ll give my appendix… I ain’t really using it.

You have more than one!?!?!

lol I was thinking the same thing. I mean, i didn’t exactly ace anatomy, but Im’ pretty sure we each have one liver.

lol I was thinking the same thing. I mean, i didn't exactly ace anatomy, but Im' pretty sure we each have one liver.

Well, I watch House, so I am practically a doctor.

lol I was thinking the same thing. I mean, i didn't exactly ace anatomy, but Im' pretty sure we each have one liver.

Yes, but the Irish have evolved… we’re born with a backup
:drink: