I would give my left testicle

Yes, but the Irish have evolved... we're born with a backup :drink:

Hahahahaha, oh snap!!! Quick, Lovin think of something funny to add about Jewsā€¦ Dammit, I have nothing!

these runs are fun. I donā€™t think youā€™ll have one with Lutz, but I can be wrong.

these runs are fun. I don't think you'll have one with Lutz, but I can be wrong.

I think you are wrong.

I think you are wrong.

I think heā€™s right.

I expect to be in the dance, and maybe even win a game. But I just donā€™t expect us to make a serious run (ie crack the sweet 16) soonā€¦

God I hope Iā€™m wrong.

I think he's right.

I expect to be in the dance, and maybe even win a game. But I just donā€™t expect us to make a serious run (ie crack the sweet 16) soonā€¦

God I hope Iā€™m wrong.

WITCH!!! WITCH!!! Oh wait, that doesnā€™t work anymore. I definitely hope you are wrong.

Iā€™ll give up my gall bladder. Bile is overrated.

Colons are overrated.

Iā€™ll give up mine, along with my earlier contributions.

I already pledged my appendix; is it too late to pledge my tonsels?

Iā€™ll pledge PIā€™s vagina.

i guess i could throw in my nipples or something, itā€™s not like i need them.

I'll give up my gall bladder. Bile is overrated.
:weep: If you only knew all the things bile can do you wouldn't feel this way. Man. I feel like someone just kicked my dog.
i guess i could throw in my nipples or something, it's not like i need them.

Speaking of not needing it, how about my belly button?

Donā€™t do it 49x, think of all the little critters who would lose their homes if you did that.

:weep: If you only knew all the things bile can do you wouldn't feel this way. Man. I feel like someone just kicked my dog.

Had a feeling we might step on some toes. It was meant light hearted. Sorry. Iā€™ll change mine to my left ear lob.

Don't do it 49x, think of all the little critters who would lose their homes if you did that.

Youā€™re right. I am pretty sure they can talk. One night it was really late and I heard the words, ā€œHeā€™s so cool.ā€ It came from my belly button. I think they were talking about me.

I pledge my penis- all good looking women feel free to use it at any timeā€¦or the fat ones can get me drunk and use it too.

[QUOTE=TRLeader;310227]Iā€™ll pledge PIā€™s vagina.[/QUOTE]

That **** is funny

Iā€™ll donate my ears. My wife says I donā€™t listen half the time anyways.

Edit: I just saw that two ears have been previously donated. I guess I could lend a thumb.

Well I guess with the deep run were making, at the expense of selling body parts to the black market (ghoulish), we could truly add to the crowd factor of any game we attend, it will look like a bunch of pirates and civil war veterans waving whatever we got left as the opponent shoots FTā€™s.

We should make shirts that say we beat Elite 8 team Davidson.
Iā€™ll pledge 3 Pres. candidates so we have to start over.