****ing Tar Holes

I want to blow that ing city up. I get to the game, if anybody was there… the farthest section along the 3rd base line was all Chapel Hillbillies… but looked like there was an empty seat, I tried to go sit there. Some motherer says to mean “Not today kid, this is our section.”

[SIZE=5]REMEMBER WHERE THE **** YOU ARE ASSHOLE! JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS “UNC” BEFORE “CHARLOTTE” DOES [B]NOT[/B] MAKE THIS YOUR SCHOOL!
[SIZE=3]And on top of it all, I look around and see FOUR ****ING CHARLOTTE STUDENTS in that section wearing blue.

Then I get on facebook and one of my ****headed frat brothers has a status set to “Heels roll over niners!”

[SIZE=7]**** YOU ALL![/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

And then the game started and it got worse…

Lew, you need to have a heart to asshole talk with any Niner that was pulling for the tarholes. Hmmmmmm… Come to think of it, I guess Niner students read the Observer too, so maybe that explains it.

I was on the 3rd base side, highest row up with Charlotte sweats on. In front of me were two rows of kids cheering for Carolina up and down, up and down. They must have been between 8 - 12 years old acting like jerks. The Carolina fan beside me told us to slide down. No way was I moving my a$$. I sure we saved our pitching, but it would have been nice to shut up the tar holes.

people are idiots. if i think about how stupid some people are my head might explode so im not going to.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;315754][SIZE=3]And on top of it all, I look around and see FOUR ****ING CHARLOTTE STUDENTS in that section wearing blue.

Then I get on facebook and one of my ****headed frat brothers has a status set to “Heels roll over niners!”

[SIZE=7]**** YOU ALL![/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

these kids deserve to have their asses kicked.

thankfully, I had lower level seats. I think I would have gotten in trouble tonight sitting in GA.

I was near the Uh-Huh guy on the first base side and Carolina’s fans were talking so much smack to him after Williams hit a home-run. “Sit your ass down Uh-Huh,” or “How 'bout those Niners, Uh-Huh?” It pissed me off so much at our own home stadium. Then to make matters worse, I look around and see some of our students wearing a Niners shirt with a Carolina hat on. It was like a bad dream. What gives?

[QUOTE=MooseNiner;315773]I look around and see some of our students wearing a Niners shirt with a Carolina hat on. It was like a bad dream. What gives?[/QUOTE] That’s usually a sign of impotency, stupidity, or a lack of confidence in one’s self.

speaking of tarheel fans who were impolite. we were sitting behind the little league teams. 3 tarheel fans (one of which punched norm in the face) stood right in front of the kids. f–o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s kindly asked them to move by saying “tarheel fans can you please move” they looked back in disgust and while they were walking away they flipped us off. way to act in front of kids asses. i swear i have never met a chapel hill fan worth a crap in my entire life. all a bunch of scum bags.

Remember this one…

[b]And then a lady asked Dick what should her son do if he wanted to become an asshole, and Dick replied "well, that's why we have chapel hill".[/b]

Way to bring it together 40

Don’t want o stereotype them all though. I stood behind the UNC dugout next to a legitimate UNC fan. He graduated from there, and has gone to every UNC baseball game for the last three years (he claims this, and after talking to him, I believe him). The guy was a standup class act. After hearing me complain about the douchebags in the “Carolina section” he was like “And I bet not one of them attended Carolina.” He went on to say that he wishes he could trade in all the Wal-Mart (and he said, I quote: “Wal-Mart wannabe fans”) fans for more fans like our Uh-Huh guy… that all the wal-mart fans made Carolina fans look bad.

As pissed as I am at the Tar Hole faithful, I’m amazed that I actually met a true Tar Heel, and one that I actually liked.

That's usually a sign of impotency, stupidity, or a lack of confidence in one's self.
All 3? i think so.

I had to stand over by the Niners bullpen. I actually had an intelligent conversation with 2 Crapple Hill fans…incidently…they were graduates of their school. That could explain why they were actually polite I guess. Plus…they had working knowledge of our team and school. They said Charlotte is who they pull for as long as they arent playing the Holes. they even said they miss the Cincy days where games were crazy!

Then we started getting it handed to us and they were cheering…i had to walk away kindly:(

speaking of tarheel fans who were impolite. we were sitting behind the little league teams. 3 tarheel fans (one of which punched norm in the face) stood right in front of the kids. f--o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s kindly asked them to move by saying "tarheel fans can you please move" they looked back in disgust and while they were walking away they flipped us off. way to act in front of kids asses. i swear i have never met a chapel hill fan worth a crap in my entire life. all a bunch of scum bags.

Yeah, that was similar to where I was. The “Charlotte Canes” (Is that right?) were chanting “Forty-Niners” and this one kid (with a Carolina hat on) told them to shut-up and started to yell “Tarheel Nation.” I thought a little kid fight was going to break out. Quick question: Did anyone else feel like a complete stranger in our own stadium?

[QUOTE=MooseNiner;315783]Yeah, that was similar to where I was. The “Charlotte Canes” (Is that right?) were chanting “Forty-Niners” and this one kid (with a Carolina hat on) told them to shut-up and started to yell “Tarheel Nation.” I thought a little kid fight was going to break out. Quick question: Did anyone else feel like a complete stranger in our own stadium?[/QUOTE]

yeah that kid was right behind me

[QUOTE=MooseNiner;315783]Quick question: Did anyone else feel like a complete stranger in our own stadium?[/QUOTE] Not me… but I was sitting downstairs.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;315781]I had to stand over by the Niners bullpen. I actually had an intelligent conversation with 2 Crapple Hill fans…incidently…they were graduates of their school. That could explain why they were actually polite I guess. Plus…they had working knowledge of our team and school. They said Charlotte is who they pull for as long as they arent playing the Holes. they even said they miss the Cincy days where games were crazy!
[/QUOTE] In alll sincerity, I’ve had quite a few close friends that are chapel hill grads for many years and I’ve gone to many ball games with some of them throughout the years, including games when they knew I would be pulling for the other team. They are not all bad.

[QUOTE=MooseNiner;315783]Yeah, that was similar to where I was. The “Charlotte Canes” (Is that right?) were chanting “Forty-Niners” and this one kid (with a Carolina hat on) told them to shut-up and started to yell “Tarheel Nation.” I thought a little kid fight was going to break out. Quick question: Did anyone else feel like a complete stranger in our own stadium?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did…

I was wanting to punch a tar hole fan in the face, but too bad none around me were talking junk. The ones who were around me were actually knew baseball, and I think quite a few graduated from Crapple Hell.

The ones I talked too even commented about how nice the stadium looked now since the last time they visited, and complimented our team (they knew about last years team, the walkoff winner last year, the 12 inning game @ CH this year.)

Kind of pissed me off we didn’t show up tonight, but you have those games. Their whole team was hot tonight, BJ & Luke were struggling, and we just didn’t do anything offensively.

No need to complain though, it’s a non-league game, I just wished Yermal could have pitched against them, like I wished Mills could have last year.

its not the “wal-mart” fans that i hate, because believe me, if we went on a couple NCAA runs we’d have them too and shut the **** up if you want to say that you wouldn’t welcome them with open arms. because you would.

its not these folks, oh no.

its the charlotte students wearing UNC gear.

lets not bash them though. really. what good does that do? they dont give enough of a **** to read this message board anyways.
instead, lets be pro-active in trying to convert them to niners fans. acting like a douche to them isnt going to make them come to more charlotte games (when we arent playing the holes, like basketball) and its certainly not going to make them change their minds. so instead, lets talk about some realistic, actual solutions to the problem.

suggestions?

its not the "wal-mart" fans that i hate, because believe me, if we went on a couple NCAA runs we'd have them too and shut the **** up if you want to say that you wouldn't welcome them with open arms. because you would.

its not these folks, oh no.

its the charlotte students wearing UNC gear.

lets not bash them though. really. what good does that do? they dont give enough of a **** to read this message board anyways.
instead, lets be pro-active in trying to convert them to niners fans. acting like a douche to them isnt going to make them come to more charlotte games (when we arent playing the holes, like basketball) and its certainly not going to make them change their minds. so instead, lets talk about some realistic, actual solutions to the problem.

suggestions?

Yes. Circle beatings of every student on campus with Heels stuff.

I don’t want them to convert, I want them to get the **** off of our campus.