Investigation

I have heard from reliable sources that Clus Kdiid (a one time famous poster on this forum) was actually:

Borat Sagdiyev.

Any truth to this rumor? Does anyone even remember Clus Kdiid?

You mean [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/member.php?u=1149][U][B]Clus-Kdiid’[/B][/U][/URL]?

A whopping 3 posts!

I would like an investigation done to determine the true age of Greg Oden.

That guy has got to be close to 40!!!

does it really count if he really has the iq of a 2 year old?

[QUOTE=ChevEE;202811]You mean [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/member.php?u=1149][U][B]Clus-Kdiid’[/B][/U][/URL]?

A whopping 3 posts![/QUOTE]

ahh, but on the original board … priceless!

someone must know the man!

[QUOTE=ChevEE;202811]You mean [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/member.php?u=1149][U][B]Clus-Kdiid’[/B][/U][/URL]?

A whopping 3 posts![/QUOTE]

Clus-Kdiid was a legend that started long before NinerNation.net…

Newbie. :shades:

We need Clus-Kdiid’ back.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;202820]Clus-Kdiid was a legend that started long before NinerNation.net…

Newbie. :shades:[/QUOTE]
Oh, that’s right I forgot about the old NNN…

[QUOTE=casstommy;202815]I would like an investigation done to determine the true age of Greg Oden.

That guy has got to be close to 40!!![/QUOTE]
Ain’t that a fact! If he’s 18 or 19,i’m Rip Van Winkle

Oh, that's right I forgot about the old NNN...

Kevin nods and says ‘uh-huh’ as though he knows what is being spoken of

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;202855]Kevin nods and says ‘uh-huh’ as though he knows what is being spoken of[/QUOTE]
Oh, I know about the old NNN. Just because I didn’t tell you about it, doesn’t mean I don’t know about it. I just never had time to keep up with it back then. But thanks for adding your two cents KEVIN! :biggrin:

no way Borat is Klus. Why would a Brit comedian be on our website 5 years ago.

also from that era:
remember Curtis Nash’s Mom slaughtering Jobey on the Charlotte.com board? worst flame fest I have ever witnessed…“Jobey sucks and is white…God bless you all”…lol

Oh, I know about the old NNN. Just because I didn't tell you about it, doesn't mean I don't know about it. I just never had time to keep up with it back then. But thanks for adding your two cents KEVIN! :biggrin:

I didn’t say YOU didn’t know about it, I said I didn’t know about it. sheesh…

clt endorses Borat…he’s nice.

Oooooooooo, read it wrong… sorry. You know I lub u still.
:toast:

[QUOTE=metro;202857]also from that era: remember Curtis Nash’s Mom slaughtering Jobey on the Charlotte.com board? worst flame fest I have ever witnessed…“Jobey sucks and is white…God bless you all”…lol[/QUOTE]

classic and wicked.

You know I lub u still.

I said not on the board…:mallet:

I remember the senseless posts and that stupid avatar with some sort of planter on a patio and something about a fish? That kid would give clt a run for his money with the best poster award.

[QUOTE=metro;202857]no way Borat is Klus. Why would a Brit comedian be on our website 5 years ago.

also from that era:
remember Curtis Nash’s Mom slaughtering Jobey on the Charlotte.com board? worst flame fest I have ever witnessed…“Jobey sucks and is white…God bless you all”…lol[/QUOTE]

I remember that. She also got mad at a few folks for calling Nash out if I remember correctly.

Seriously.

Greg Oden = Lebron James’s dad