J-Rich TRADED!

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3760914[/URL]

Bad trade.

-good move for the offensive-minded suns
-bad move for the bobcats because every time it looks like this team gets “the guy” to build around they ship him off (at least that’s what I have noticed.)

stupid move IMO.

While I don’t think the trade is very good, J-Rich is not at all the guy to build around.

The Cats were dumb to give him that big deal in the 1st place.

He’ll never be the go to guy on a good, playoff caliber team.

I’m more upset we dealt Dudley because he’s a pretty cool option off the bench.

Not bad. Diaw is an upgrade at PF and Bell will be a good defender and he can shoot the 3. Getting Singletary gives them the option to deal Felton and hand the team to Augustin.

I don’t know what the contract situations are, but I would like it more for the Bobcats if Diaw and Bell’s contract expire soon.

What the hell??? Diaw is not a center, I want a center. J Rich is solid, good player, and so is Dudley, I really liked Dudley’s hustle and rebounding. Sigh…still not going to the games.

GREAT TRADE!!! BOUT F’IN TIME!

Not like our team was doing good with the current line-up. Gotta mix it up.

I can hear to advertisement at the next Bobcat home game.

“Visit the Team Store for tonight’s special. For one night only, buy any Jason Richardson or Jared Dudley jersey for 60% off the regular price.”

as far as the trade, lets see how they fit in the player rotation.

These players could help, but I want to see what the HC does with them.

Don’t think that the team would’ve gotten much in return for trading Carroll and/or Morrison and/or Dudley and/or Hollins.

My expectations for Bell and Diaw are high, but the proof will be known sometime in the next 5-7 games.

Good trade and one more will follow soon. I expect Felton/Wallace and Carroll will be shipped off for a 20 ppg scorer.

Good trade and one more will follow soon. I expect Felton/Wallace and Carroll will be shipped off for a 20 ppg scorer.

I don’t know if Wallace will be traded, he is a great athlete and just outworks his opponents… plus he can play PF in a pinch even if he is undersized. Bobcats need a strong defender on the wing and he does that very well.

Carroll and Felton probably will be traded though. Morrison brings the same skill set as Carroll, and DJ Augustin is a good rookie PG. Hopefully the cats can get something good out them if they are traded… I don’t know too much about Diaw or Bell… I hope they work out for them.

gonna be tough to trade Carroll with that contract of his so any deal involving him is probably going to mean us getting less talent in return or an even worse contract in return

I like the trade, but I don’t really know what I’m talking about.

Good trade, while losing Dudley sucks, not that big of a deal. You’re bringing in a young Boris Diaw, a guy who can play D, score inside and out. We are also getting a lockdown defender to pair up with Wallace in Raja Bell. Singletary could score in college, maybe he can repeat that (but I doubt it).

Tonights pregame Henry Williams seems to like the defensive ability that the brought in. Also mentioned Larry Brown would like to utilize Sean Singletary’s speed with smaller line ups to try to run the other team out of the building. Diaw and Dudley are the same type player with Diaw having a better skill set.

Interesting lineup with the lack of players due to the trade and Gerald Wallace still being in Alabama for the death of his grandmother.

G - Felton
G - Augustin
F - Morrison
F - May
F/C - Okafor

[QUOTE=mightymitchfan;369042]Tonights pregame Henry Williams seems to like the defensive ability that the brought in. Also mentioned Larry Brown would like to utilize Sean Singletary’s speed with smaller line ups to try to run the other team out of the building. Diaw and Dudley are the same type player with Diaw having a better skill set.

Interesting lineup with the lack of players due to the trade and Gerald Wallace still being in Alabama for the death of his grandmother.

G - Felton
G - Augustin
F - Morrison
F - May
F/C - Okafor[/QUOTE]

That lineup against the Hornets can’t lead to good things.

[QUOTE=CMack124;369049]That lineup against the Hornets can’t lead to good things.[/QUOTE]

I would say down twenty with three minutes left in the first half sounds about right.

I fell asleep about halfway through the 3rd quarter. DJ had about 7 at the time. How did he finish with 28?

-bad move for the bobcats because every time it looks like this team gets "the guy" to build around they ship him off (at least that's what I have noticed.)
Yep.... it seems the same way to me. He is the last player I thought the Bobcats would get rid of.

At times it seems like winning is not one of the priorities in that organization.

At times it seems like winning is not one of the priorities in that organization.

That’s the truth, they have no direction. I hate to say it but it looks like the only way they are going to amount to anything is if they tank one season to get a top 3 pick. Who am I kidding they will mess that up also. They’re hopeless.