Jaelyn Withers - 2019 G/F offered

Jaelyn is a G/F from North Meck, we’ve offered. Son of my favorite all-time Niner, Curtis “slept on my couch in college once” Withers.

Would be a fantastic legacy recruit for us to land. He’s going to be recruited at an extremely high level. He’s not nearly as physical as Curtis. Think of him as a KD-lite.

He’s a tremendous talent, would love to see him come here and surpass some of his dads stats.

2 Likes

So less Twitter accounts?

Seeing guys like Withers and Brice Williams in Niner green would make me so happy. They belong here. Niners for life.

[quote=“moss2k, post:1, topic:31085”]Jaelyn is a G/F from North Meck, we’ve offered. Son of my favorite all-time Niner, Curtis “slept on my couch in college once” Withers.

Would be a fantastic legacy recruit for us to land. He’s going to be recruited at an extremely high level. He’s not nearly as physical as Curtis. Think of him as a KD-lite.

He’s a tremendous talent, would love to see him come here and surpass some of his dads stats.

Not as physical as Curtis (yet!) but twice the scorer his day was. Kid can shoot and put it on the floor,
and will get bigger as he matures ![/quote]

Virginia, Virginia Tech, NC State, Clemson and Kansas St have offered, in addition to others.

clt says these schools must monitor this chat page.

clt says these schools must monitor this chat page.[/quote]

why would any rational recruiter not?

clt says we need a private page.

Jaelyn Withers is not the kind of recruit that would fly under anyone’s radar.

Also, Recruiting Pages are for registered members only.

Only shot at him would be to bring back Lutz.

1 Like

UVA just offered.

clt says no one wants to go to UVA without sanchez around.

NOOOooOOooOOooooo!

Per Verbal Commits, has been offered by Oklahoma State

Ole Miss did as well.

clt says this is a big first test for the sanchize.

Florida latest to offer

GT offered.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article209431369.html

1 Like

He mostly talks about getting to the NBA, as he should with the amount of upside he has, but it’s hard to see how we are in a place to deliver the best path for that. If he doesn’t end up being good enough to start as a freshman at the big programs, then we have a shot. He wants to play in order to develop, not sit and wait.

Will be interesting to see if he climbs the rankings even more after this evaluation period coming up. The higher he gets, the smaller our chances.

1 Like