Louisville is considered the favorite.

This just makes me sick.

clt bets he doesn’t land with lvillle

In portal

Yep :+1:

1 Like

Fast And Furious Mia GIF by The Fast Saga

1 Like

If Jaelyn comes, then I will be back. Not that Ron will know how to use him but having two legacys on the floor together will be worth it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

FWIW, after his freshman year, Mack, Pegues, and Payne showed they didn’t know how to use him either.

1 Like

Same. I can tolerate another year of Sanchez if it means watching Henry’s kid and Curt’s kid on the floor together repping the Niners!! I’ll even buy tickets to see it in person.

Maybe they can tear it up and get Sanchez hired away!!

#storybookending

Nobody will ever hire Sanchez away

1 Like

No idea if we’re are “amongst many others” that have contacted him. Tar Heels also in touch.

Oh well that was a fun dream while it lasted.

clt is optimistic about withers coming home, we are the cbi champs

6 Likes

Someone tell his dad to talk some sense into him and bring him home.

His dad knows very well what is best for his son, and that won’t be playing for Sanchez. Thanks Mike Hill.

It would be interesting to get a good sample of opinions and observations about the Sanchez basketball program from past Niners greats like Withers. Does Lutz’s players ever come around?

Withers and Dijuan harris played in the alumni game this year.

1 Like

Maybe there is hope

Have you talked to C-Dub about that? Interesting because that doesn’t sound like him. Curt is not going to try to influence Jaelyn’s decision. Curt loved Charlotte and being here. He could have transferred but he didn’t. Jaelyn grew up in Halton and probably has some good memories of being here. But because you don’t like the style of play doesn’t mean Jaelyn won’t wind up transferring here.

3 Likes

No. It’s why I am curious in the second paragraph

1 Like

$$$.l$$!