Jake Delhomme

6 turnovers… still 10 minutes left to play. Sweet Jesus.

6 turnovers... still 10 minutes left to play. Sweet Jesus.

great leader, bad QB.

Omelettes for a Month!!!

Thanks to the Niners and the Panthers…for laying two of the biggest eggs possible on the same day!!!

My wife said he said “Aww ****” after the first pick… Looked to me he said “Awww Bojangles”.

Mmmm Bojangles.

Jake is one of the worst ever…pure and simple.

some teams put their play maker at QB. the panthers put theirs at HB and WR and DE. all jake has to do is manage to not lose the game. couldnt do that tonight and it was ugly to watch.

same old jake

[QUOTE=franchise49er;376007]Jake is one of the worst ever…pure and simple.[/QUOTE]

There are so many ways to degrade Jake especially after tonight, but yet you go and blow it with this stupid post.

some teams put their play maker at QB. the panthers put theirs at HB and WR and DE. all jake has to do is manage to not lose the game. couldnt do that tonight and it was ugly to watch.

Unfortunately, Jake does not manage the game. He gets bailed out by circus catches too many times.

But this game is not all on him. Defense out of position, picking their own players…and Davidson going to the pass and sweeps way too often early.

If David Carr and Chris Weinke had a love child, it would be very much like the QB we saw tonight.

There can be no other explanation…it is Lutz’s fault!

clt blames mike p

I heard today on ESPN that Jake had the 3rd best passer rating ever in the playoffs… Behind only Bart Starr & Joe Montana…

1st off he should never be mentioned in the same breath as those two…

2nd where in the hell was he tonight???

Trgovac needs to be fired with that soft cover 2. Throw the best defensive players in the league in that terrible scheme, and, well, we’ve all seen the results since losing Del Rio before the 03 season.

THIS IS NOT DELHOMME’S FAULT, CHILL OUT!

…He had chicken grease on his hands from Bojangle’s.

[QUOTE=Lutz4Life;376019]I heard today on ESPN that Jake had the 3rd best passer rating ever in the playoffs… Behind only Bart Starr & Joe Montana…

1st off he should never be mentioned in the same breath as those two…

2nd where in the hell was he tonight???[/QUOTE]

39.1 tonight. I don’t think he’ll be mentioned again with those two.

Jake said to blame him.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;376020]Trgovac needs to be fired with that soft cover 2. Throw the best defensive players in the league in that terrible scheme, and, well, we’ve all seen the results since losing Del Rio before the 03 season.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree.

Certainly an awful game by Jake. But, if you’ve watched the Panthers all year, they have not been very good against the pass. New Orleans threw the ball all over the field last week. With AZs passing, I was worried before the game. Also, when EVERYONE picks you to win and win by a wide margin…look out.

What a bad sports day.