Jeff Jones Decommits!!!!

Jeff Jones is no longer committed to the Terps !!!:biggrin: :wow: :shades:

[URL=http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/533687.html]http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/533687.html[/URL]

[URL=http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=546533]http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=546533[/URL]

Sorry, had to look for the link…guys this is freakin huge!

No. 34 ranked in 2007 class…

``I had a great relationship with Coach Moxley,” Jones said. “That wasn’t the only reasons, but it definitely played a part in my decision.”

I’d still like to continue to consider Maryland and get to know the other guys on their staff, but I understand if they want to move on,” added Jones.I realize that playing at Maryland is a terrific opportunity, but I just want to explore my options and make sure I find the best fit for me as far as academics and basketball,” Jones continued. “I think I rushed into my decision"

Link?

Four stars…

I just wet my pants…

jeff come to charlotte, i am sure bobby and co. will give you the

NinerID, we can always depend on you to show us the biggest picture ever.
:biggrin:

NinerID, we can always depend on you to show us the biggest picture ever. :biggrin:

well at Charlotte, a shooter will have that large of a green light

i am reading the Maryland board and one poster feels it is a done deal to charlotte. Most are saying GT and Nova though. Bigtime44 said:

GT is NOT in the picture.
Nova is Not in the picture.
He is DONE to Charlotte

I then saw later in another thread on the subject someone say that this poster is most likely right

well at Charlotte, a shooter will have that large of a green light

i am reading the Maryland board and one poster feels it is a done deal to charlotte. Most are saying GT and Nova though. Bigtime44 said:

GT is NOT in the picture.
Nova is Not in the picture.
He is DONE to Charlotte

I then saw later in another thread on the subject someone say that this poster is most likely right

I’d much rather have a 4yr Jones instead of a 1yr Beasley!!!

Seriously, no offense at all intended, but the topics with the players names are created for the sole reason of reporting news on those players. With that said, I think this could have gone in the Jeff Jones thread…I’m not trying to criticize you or anyone…just…in the future…keep in mind that’s why the thread is there…clogging up the recruiting forum is frusturating.

On the subject, possibly good news…possibly.

i always had a good feeling about jones from the first time i heard of him through mox coming

Man this would be absolutely huge if we could land Jones.
He could come in and take of right where DeAngleo left off.

This commit would actually be bigger than getting Beasley. Give me a top 50 player that would stay here for 4 years anyday

the same poster on maryland followed up with…
[I]Speaking of Charlotte:[/I]
[I][B]Well wait to you see who commits there next, it will be quite a duo for sure.[/B][/I]

Seriously, no offense at all intended, but the topics with the players names are created for the sole reason of reporting news on those players. With that said, I think this could have gone in the Jeff Jones thread..I'm not trying to criticize you or anyone...just..in the future...keep in mind that's why the thread is there..clogging up the recruiting forum is frusturating.

yes mom

Jones said he would like to play in the ACC or Big East.

I’d love to have him, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Seriously, no offense at all intended, but the topics with the players names are created for the sole reason of reporting news on those players. With that said, I think this could have gone in the Jeff Jones thread..I'm not trying to criticize you or anyone...just..in the future...keep in mind that's why the thread is there..clogging up the recruiting forum is frusturating.

My bad chief, I think there’s a way to ignore my posts on here. You can transfer the link if you’d like or an administrator or something. This clogging is a serious business. I thought I had escaped the harmful ways of bumps through Jimmy’s experience. This seems to be another growing problem on this board, starting threads for self recognition. Please feel free to let me know other miscues I have on the board, I see you only make legit posts and keep them to a minimum.

I'd love to have him, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

AGREED.

We’ve been bitten by the “Recruit follows Coach” bug and it’s possible it could happen for us…but I’m too used to losing the Top Tier recruits to bigger “named” programs.

I guess we’ll see.

But I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we whiff on this one.

On the other hand, some of the Maryland guys seem sure he’s coming here…

Fellas debate it all you want, he is going to Charlotte and I would put my both of my balls on it.
I trust Bigtime, he seems to know his stuff

I think this is more than worthy of its own thread. This is much more important to Niner sports than Jordan v. Lebron, 24, etc. This is HUGE News.

It looked good before but based on this, I’m pretty sure he’s coming here. Others should follow. Moxley = Rodney, Demon, Eddie, Jones and many more to come.

Anyone have a link to the Maryland board?

http://mb21.scout.com/fmaryland43696frm6