Jim Celania in Halton

wow you could hear a pin drop when they announced it.

A lot of us know who he is and listen to MSP. I have seen Gary Williams at several of our games and have even spoke to him twice now. However, he’s not that well known overall to your average college student or fan.

I could barely hear them being announced at the game, but I cheered. I’m a big fan of Gary and Jim. Tomorrow’s show should be interesting.

[QUOTE=ninerID;291324]wow you could hear a pin drop when they announced it.[/QUOTE]

doesn’t bode well for his campaign.

http://www.jimcelania.com/

why do you have peacock in your sig? come on dude you’re better than that

Yeah, I was surprised more people didn’t respond. They were sitting to the the left and behind me with Nicole Kummer, who works for Signature Sports. So it was Sig Sports who got him out there. The game got a lot of free advertising from the “Get Jim out to Halton” gig. Gary had a cam corder and recording Jim and parts of the game. I assume it will be on their site.

I suppose I could say good work by the Signature Sports folks for getting him there, but I simply find it impossible to support WFNZ.

why do you have peacock in your sig? come on dude you're better than that

better?

We should bust him hard tomorrow morning and blame our loss on him being there… :lmao:

ID… love the signature. Love it.

ninerID, saw that picture there too. That site rules!!

at pregame hospitality, Cornbread and Celania were sitting together…funny scene.

[QUOTE=metro;291449]at pregame hospitality, Cornbread and Celania were sitting together…funny scene.[/QUOTE]

Cornbread showed up? Have anything positive to say about the school?

I heard some of the show this morning, and Jim said he had a great time except for the loss. He said that he had never seen a house built brick by brick in person before. That’s about all I heard.

EDIT: They said they will haev a video and photos from Jim’s visit on their website.

Sorry I do not listen to WFNZ, so what is the signifigance of this guy?

The MSP is the only show that does talk about and support Charlotte. I should say talk about positively. Every other show uses us as a punchline. I enjoy their show and listen every morning on the way to work.

With that said, Jim can’t come back. Bad mojo.

[QUOTE=What the ?;291552]The MSP is the only show that does talk about and support Charlotte. I should say talk about positively. Every other show uses us as a punchline. I enjoy their show and listen every morning on the way to work.

With that said, Jim can’t come back. Bad mojo.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, MSP does a great job and gives us respect when due.

The MSP is the only show that does talk about and support Charlotte. I should say talk about positively. Every other show uses us as a punchline. I enjoy their show and listen every morning on the way to work.

With that said, Jim can’t come back. Bad mojo.

Cool… what’s the time frame of this show, they might get a new listener.

Cool... what's the time frame of this show, they might get a new listener.

I believe it’s 6-10. But don’t get too excited. I enjoy their program too. But they still do their fair share of Duke/UNC CH talk too. And Jim would definitely pull for a Indiana or Bobby Knight led team over a Charlotte team. The difference in their program and the other shows though is they don’t belittle the 49ers. In general they will discuss sports like professionals.

Just watched to video on wfnz.com

their show has gotten pretty stale, but that actually was pretty damn funny.

Jim: " I told you not to bring me here. I am the ultimate black cat."

Gary: " You ruined an entire team’s season."