John Fulkerson - 2016 F offer - verbal to Tennessee

6’8 F that plays with Tennessee Bobcats on AAU circuit and with Christ School in HS ball. We’ve offered, today Price was checking out his games, along with Mark Fox (UGA), Frank Martin (USC), Hubert Davis (UNC-CH), Rick Barnes (Tenn), FGCU, MTSU and others.

Rivals - not rated

Scout - no profile

ESPN - no profile

247 - no profile

FWIW, I’ve now seen him listed at 6’10. FGCU, Bucknell and HPU have offered.

From Phenomhoopreport.com

[font=comic sans ms][size=large]You first read about Fulkerson last year, on our website. Well now everyone knows about him. He had Mark Fox, Frank Martin, Rick Barnes, Buzz Williams, and many more in the stands watching. The lefty with a 7'1" wing span did not disappoint. He showed touch, great explosion at the rim, and high level shot blocking ability. Fulkerson has offers from Tennessee, Duquense, Charlotte, George Mason, Appalachian State, Middle Tennessee, and others. He is a very intriguing prospect.[/size][/font]

Clemson and UGA have now offered.

Priority

Now ranked 161 overall at 247sports.com.

Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YesGf9J1xBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPiO_CsyDGI

Cutting his list soon: http://hoopseen.com/index.php/news/hoopseen-20/item/3375-fulkerson-has-a-wide-variety-of-suitors

Taking a visit here on Friday, my guess is it’s an unofficial at this point, however he is a priority as NinerJags previously mentioned.

Visiting tomorrow, we have some nice momentum leading up to him arriving.

any idea when he is deciding?

any idea when he is deciding?[/quote]Haven’t heard.

Hope it goes well. He’s got the look of a forward that can play just about anywhere and thrive in a Mark Price system.

Team’s long term outlook is shaping up! Size like this in the 2016 class could be just what we need to make another leap in the process of this program rising from the dead.

I hope he likes what he sees today. Hopefully he has better weather than we have seen the last two days.

I would be ecstatic if we land him.

Fulkerson… WE WANT TO SEE YOU IN [glow=GREEN,2,300]NINER GREEN[/glow]!

I want this kid. Fulkerson looks like he has a lot of tools based on those videos. If we could land him, along with Quentin who verbaled yesterday, I’d feel 1000 times better about the direction of this program. Price really seems to be doing well on the recruiting trail.

If Fulkerson is a priority of this staff, he is a priority of mine. Still astounded at how we built a roster for this upcoming season, these guys know what they’re doing in building a team. They seem like a magnet for talent and Fulkerson is next.

Charlotte seems like a really good fit for Fulkerson. Hope to see him in green!

Would love to keep the momentum going on the recruiting trail after Jackson and bring this guy onboard, has some serious skills for a big guy.

I assume he’s originally from Tennessee? Wonder if the home state schools like TN and Vanderbilt will be tough to beat.

Looks like a good prospect, hope he picks the Niners.