Kennesaw Post Game

Ugly win, but it’s still a W. Looked as though they lacked some confidence after friday.

We suck plain and simple. We can barley keep up with teams like KSU. I hope I am wrong, but I expect us to barley make the A-10 tourney and to lose to our first opponent.

is this a serious comment. kennessaw played tennessee tough at tennessee. they are not good but we still won on the road by 14. we did not play good but to say we suck is crazy.

We played a bad game for sure but we don’t suck. Every team is allowed bad games. We need to get our confidence back up for sure though. These negative comments on this board is getting old, were 10-1 and “we suck”, c’mon man.

nickerson probably had his best game all year. mayfield and henry played good. braswell played bad.

The announcer said the team drove up from Miami today and arrived only an hour before the game. Is this true?

is this a serious comment. kennessaw played tennessee tough at tennessee. they are not good but we still won on the road by 14. we did not play good but to say we suck is crazy.[/quote]

Very Serious. I have watched this team for 10+ years. We are dreadful. We are a top 200 team at best. We need 4-5 star talent on this squad if we ever want to see any progress. How else can you explain being run our of the gym by a mediocre Miami squad and having to fight very hard against a 1-8 KSU squad. A KSU squad that was winning most of the game? We suck. And sadly I will appear more and more correct as the year wears on.

Don’t get me wrong. I want to be wrong. I want us to be the #1 team in the land and NCAA champs, but we are awful and that’s the truth.

is this a serious comment. kennessaw played tennessee tough at tennessee. they are not good but we still won on the road by 14. we did not play good but to say we suck is crazy.[/quote]

Very Serious. I have watched this team for 10+ years. We are dreadful. We are a top 200 team at best. We need 4-5 star talent on this squad if we ever want to see any progress. How else can you explain being run our of the gym by a mediocre Miami squad and having to fight very hard against a 1-8 KSU squad. A KSU squad that was winning most of the game? We suck. And sadly I will appear more and more correct as the year wears on.

Don’t get me wrong. I want to be wrong. I want us to be the #1 team in the land and NCAA champs, but we are awful and that’s the truth.[/quote]

mediocre miami team. they are the second best team in the acc and handled #15 michigan state. how are they mediocre. we have four star talent on this team. we are not great but we are very good with one glaring weakness and that is three point shooting.

Don’t get me wrong. I want to be wrong. I want us to be the #1 team in the land and NCAA champs, but we are awful and that’s the truth.[/quote]

Miami dominated us with their size and they are much better than just a mediocre team. While we are not going to win 22 games this year we definately better than you give credit for.

We have to start getting creative on offense because teams are going to pack it in, in the paint and thats just how its going to be. With out a three point threat we are going to be going against the grain every possession and that is what happened today. we forced it inside and that led to numerous turnovers and threw us off on defense in the first half.

Coming into A10 play, I am afraid we are going to be exploited for not having a three point shooter/ any decent jump shooters.

It seemed like we only played hard for about five minutes and won by 14. E Vic was solid and Mayfield finally played like a guy who wanted to start.

Speaking of starters, would like to see PH, EVN, Mayfield, Bras and Clayton start right now. Tired of seeing Braswell come off the bench, he needs to get in the flow of the game early. T Williams hasn’t hit the broad side of a barn in weeks and E Vic has played much better the past couple of games. I like Ingram, but he needs to spell Henry more often than playing alongside him. Clark brings a lot of hustle and energy to the court, perfect for a sixth man.

All in all, we got a W, won’t beat FSU if we play like this, but I suspect we will try a little harder Saturday.

[quote author=trickynbc link=topic=31162.msg564260#msg564260 date=1355699112]

[quote author=Honest Niner link=topic=31162.msg564258#msg564258 date=1355698915]

Watch Miami in ACC play. They are middle of the road. Also you failed to address the fact that KSU is 1-8 and they gave us all we could handle. I am sorry but that is a recipe for disaster in the A-10.

Butler just beat Indiana, can we beat them…NO
VCU beat Alabama, can we beat them… NO.
Rhode Island even looks good and SBU does not look bad either.

I have jumped we suck and will barley make the #12 spot in the A-10 tourney. One and done. Lets go Niners!

Amen Brother! This might be the worst Charlotte team ever!

Don’t get me wrong. I want to be wrong. I want us to be the #1 team in the land and NCAA champs, but we are awful and that’s the truth.[/quote] Are we a top 200 fanbase? I’m not sure. I’d like to be wrong. But how else do you explain posts like this after winning by 14 on the road?

We should change your name from “Honest Niner” to “Negative Niner”.

That would be more… well…

…honest.

[quote author=Honest Niner link=topic=31162.msg564263#msg564263 date=1355699462]

[quote author=trickynbc link=topic=31162.msg564260#msg564260 date=1355699112]

Watch Miami in ACC play. They are middle of the road. Also you failed to address the fact that KSU is 1-8 and they gave us all we could handle. I am sorry but that is a recipe for disaster in the A-10.

Butler just beat Indiana, can we beat them…NO
VCU beat Alabama, can we beat them… NO.
Rhode Island even looks good and SBU does not look bad either.

I have jumped we suck and will barley make the #12 spot in the A-10 tourney. One and done. Lets go Niners!

Very Serious. I have watched this team for 10+ years. We are dreadful. We are a top 200 team at best. We need 4-5 star talent on this squad if we ever want to see any progress. How else can you explain being run our of the gym by a mediocre Miami squad and having to fight very hard against a 1-8 KSU squad. A KSU squad that was winning most of the game? We suck. And sadly I will appear more and more correct as the year wears on.[/quote]

You should change your name to Were Honestly Going to Lose Every Game Niner

Amen Brother! This might be the worst Charlotte team ever![/quote]

We ARE!!! Last year we lost to Miami by 15, this year 31. Is that improvement? Have I steeped into a parallel dimension where losing by more = improvement? I don’t think so. Last years squad would dominate this years squad.

We ARE!!! Last year we lost to Miami by 15, this year 31. Is that improvement? Have I steeped into a parallel dimension where losing by more = improvement? I don’t think so. Last years squad would dominate this years squad.[/quote]

I know it! I can’t believe it. We beat EZU at EZU by 12 last year. This time, we beat them by 12 at home. Clearly regression.

We ARE!!! Last year we lost to Miami by 15, this year 31. Is that improvement? Have I steeped into a parallel dimension where losing by more = improvement? I don’t think so. Last years squad would dominate this years squad.[/quote]

I know it! I can’t believe it. We beat EZU at EZU by 12 last year. This time, we beat them by 12 at home. Clearly regression.[/quote]

Actually that is. If we won by 12 on the road…shouldn’t we win by more at home? Just saying…

Oh wow.