KENYON HARMON

I was looking around the message board and couldn’t find anything official on Harmon. Does anyone have an update on him?

he decomitted for a second time. He’s not coming here anymore.

that really sucks, we lost him and Cameron Tatum. Where is he going to go?

juco probably.

Maybe he will take Bobby and Judy with him

yeah, those are my thoughts also. I brought the thread up b/c I was sitting there at the Davidson game trying to think about who could come in and save the program or someone I could really get excited about watching play for us. Are Wildernerss, Whitehurst of Gaby going to be those people?

Uh…that would be “NO”.

[QUOTE=kpplaya27;204271]yeah, those are my thoughts also. I brought the thread up b/c I was sitting there at the Davidson game trying to think about who could come in and save the program or someone I could really get excited about watching play for us. Are Wildernerss, Whitehurst of Gaby going to be those people?[/QUOTE]

Gaby sounds like a decent backup 4/5 at best. Whitehurst could be a solid starter. Wilderness will be a contributing starter, but is no program-saver. We dont have that one stud recruit to get excited about and look to for hope, and now its too late to get anything better than JUCO or another HS role player… :unhappy:

scotty is there anyway we could sway he who must not be named back here? haha jk

But Dax, would he be worth it for the one season he will play college ball?

[QUOTE=the daxified one;204316]scotty is there anyway we could sway he who must not be named back here? haha jk[/QUOTE]

God I wish there was. If there was one single player that could carry a team, it would be him…

I think he would be, he would bring some(much needed) life into the program

this guy still hasn’t committed to anyone and only has us listed with low interest and auburn listed with no interest… does he even want to play basketball? I know he decommited at some point.

he decommited twice now. there is a reason that we don’t know why. i personally don’t think the kid had any drive. But that is my opinion

[QUOTE=the daxified one;225958]he decommited twice now. there is a reason that we don’t know why. i personally don’t think the kid had any drive. But that is my opinion[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure what he is lacking is grades…

I'm pretty sure what he is lacking is grades...

and he had a piss poor attitude. i’m sure the list could keep going

[QUOTE=the daxified one;225958]i personally don’t think the kid had any drive. But that is my opinion[/QUOTE]

What what the hell do you base that on?
The kid grew up taking care of his younger brothers and sisters because his mother is wheelchair-bound, instead of living the normal life of a teenager that we all enjoyed.
How about we not trash the kid just because he is no longer going to be a Niner. I’m willing to bet he has a great attitude given his past.
Hopefully he gets the grades together and has a great college career.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;225983]What what the hell do you base that on?
The kid grew up taking care of his younger brothers and sisters because his mother is wheelchair-bound, instead of living the normal life of a teenager that we all enjoyed.
How about we not trash the kid just because he is no longer going to be a Niner. I’m willing to bet he has a great attitude given his past.
Hopefully he gets the grades together and has a great college career.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;225983]What what the hell do you base that on?
Hopefully he gets the grades together and has a great college career.[/QUOTE]
Well said :toast:

What what the hell do you base that on? The kid grew up taking care of his younger brothers and sisters because his mother is wheelchair-bound, instead of living the normal life of a teenager that we all enjoyed. How about we not trash the kid just because he is no longer going to be a Niner. I'm willing to bet he has a great attitude given his past. Hopefully he gets the grades together and has a great college career.
just a big hunch. he wouldn't have focused on basketball if he came here anyways. i honestly believed he would have been a bust if we had signed him.