Keyshawn Woods - North Carolina Gatorade Player of the Year

I know there is a thread on Woods, however I think this deserves it’s own thread.

RT @langstonwertzjr: Northside Christian’s @NCAKnights Keyshawn Woods @Key1532 named N.C. Gatorade player of the year http://t.co/fPdcGY1r6X #clthsbb #NCISAA

Congratulations, Keyshawn!

[quote=“moss2k, post:1, topic:28717”]I know there is a thread on Woods, however I think this deserves it’s own thread.

RT @langstonwertzjr: Northside Christian’s @NCAKnights Keyshawn Woods @Key1532 named N.C. Gatorade player of the year http://t.co/fPdcGY1r6X #clthsbb #NCISAA

Congratulations, Keyshawn![/quote]

Great news! Congratulations Keyshawn and look forward to you being a Niner.

This makes me excited about next year.

Just a little bit.

Awesome! Need all the help we can get.

Please tell me he can shoot FTs - since we don’t spend any practice time on it I think we need to start recruiting kids that can.

Congrats Keyshawn!

Man when was the last time we had a Gatorade player of the year I really should make him my profile pic.

That’s awesome. Congrats Keyshawn!

Some of the most recent years’ selections have been Isaiah Hicks, Rodney Purvis, Marshall Plumlee, Reggie Bullock, Ryan Kelly and Chris Paul. That is some pretty good company.

[quote=“mightymitchfan, post:5, topic:28717”]Congrats Keyshawn!

Man when was the last time we had a Gatorade player of the year I really should make him my profile pic.[/quote]

I believe your username also highlights the only NC POY we’ve ever had.

[quote=“NLP49, post:8, topic:28717”][quote=“mightymitchfan, post:5, topic:28717”]Congrats Keyshawn!

Man when was the last time we had a Gatorade player of the year I really should make him my profile pic.[/quote]

I believe your username also highlights the only NC POY we’ve ever had.[/quote]

I’m not sure if we have had any others but I do know he was for sure.

[quote=“mightymitchfan, post:9, topic:28717”][quote=“NLP49, post:8, topic:28717”][quote=“mightymitchfan, post:5, topic:28717”]Congrats Keyshawn!

I believe your username also highlights the only NC POY we’ve ever had.[/quote]

I’m not sure if we have had any others but I do know he was for sure.[/quote]

Is that a David Booker profile pic!?!?

Awesome!

What’s his stats from this year?

Good News. I hope he can improve that at the next level with us.

Huge! Congrats, very excited to see you at Halton!

AWESOME! Now lets please keep this strictly a congrats thread. No reason for anything else.

Fantastic news. Really looking forward to seeing him in green. Also, however unpopular, kudos to the staff for identifying his talent and signing him.

Nice to have him aboard.

Yeah - as hard as we are on them for some things, have to give credit when due. Well done. Now just have to win with these kids.

I don’t think anyone can bash Major on recruiting. We have some great talent, which is why this season was so disappointing. Glad to see Woods coming to Charlotte.

Nice award. Seems like cool kid too

Hopefully he is here 4 years

I gotta see this kid play. Gonna be easy to root for, I think