Kobe wants out

Kobe demands trade…

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

after saying he would play on pluto, and our going after iverson earlier in the year, i think the question is would we like to see kobe in charlotte?

i know this sounds CRAZY but just a thought so dont get crazy on me…but what if ole MJ could swing the ultimate move and get kobe from LA? MJ has come out several times and stated he is willing to do whatever it takes to make a winner. its weak but kobe does have a little tie to charlotte being drafted by the hornets and his role model is mike soooo…

LA needs pieces and the cats have several young pieces that could be expendable such as may, knight, herrmann or maybe even morrison. the cats also have 2 first round picks so that could interest them. as for kobes big contract, that would not be a problem at all considering we have the most cap room of all teams.

coming to charlotte may interest kobe because coming to the east he would have a much easier time getting to the finals. and without a superstar the 3 year team were only a couple games from the playoffs.

just an idea.

what do you guys think?

Absolutely! I would take him if i were the Bobcats, how about Wallace (sign and trade), May, and the 8th overall pick. You would then have Felton, Kobe, Morrison, Okafor, and Brezec. Immediate 2 seed in the East.

I am not even a Bobcats fan. I would love it if my Magic could pull something off, but I gotta feeling, Nelson, Darko, and J.J. would not land us Kobe.

Absolutely! I would take him if i were the Bobcats, how about Wallace (sign and trade), May, and the 8th overall pick. You would then have Felton, Kobe, Morrison, Okafor, and Brezec. Immediate 2 seed in the East.

I am not even a Bobcats fan. I would love it if my Magic could pull something off, but I gotta feeling, Nelson, Darko, and J.J. would not land us Kobe.

lets dump primo - hes terrible

i would trade wallace. hes been our best player and unlike kobe he plays team basketball. i do want to see us sign a big free agent but i think we would have to give up to much to get him. we need to concentrate more on the draft where we have to first round picks.

Just wanted to say that I hate him.

[QUOTE=WBNiner;240568]Just wanted to say that I hate him.[/QUOTE]
Me too! :clap:

Me too.

What specifically do you hate. It’s his dreads isn’t it?

I don’t particularly care for him myself.

It's his dreads isn't it?

:confused: :huh:

He is a whiny, bitchy, selfish, pompus, arrogant, raping, MJ wanna be.

:confused: :huh:

or maybe lack there of.

I had a thought when I heard someone mention Kobe’s name… How about I start a thread about him? He seems to make the news and headlines all of the time, so why not.

blah blah blahhhh

we need more Kobe threads

I don’t like Kobe but I bet he sure would help the Bobjohnsoncats

yeah, we don’t have nearly enough talk around here about this interesting and tantalizing topic.

You so crazy chisox.

Back to the queen city? What part of my memory is eluding me?