LAN

KJ is not going anywhere with that knee problem.

He should have lost weight, not gained 25 lbs, even if it was muscle. It is still a load-bearing problem. I speak from experience and please no comments from any of the green tinted asses.

If he loses the weight he might be able to play. But, it will be tough for him to slim down. Especially if he is still hitting the weights. A bouncer’s job awaits him.

You are right. Hopefully he practices his jumping ability to be like Braswell and get really high above the rim.[/quote]

? Let’s hope his hops are better than Bras’s. From that video, they aren’t much better.[/quote]

Your “check sarcasm meter light” is on and needs maintenance[/quote]

Already fixed. :wink:

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:1, topic:26588”]KJ is not going anywhere with that knee problem.

He should have lost weight, not gained 25 lbs, even if it was muscle. It is still a load-bearing problem. I speak from experience and please no comments from any of the green tinted asses.

If he loses the weight he might be able to play. But, it will be tough for him to slim down. Especially if he is still hitting the weights. A bouncer’s job awaits him.[/quote]Green Tinted Ass here, KJ would be able to go to D2 to finish his Senior year out. I’m curious if he would follow where his brother goes to play 1 year with him. His brother will be a Freshman in the fall.

It will be interesting where his brother ends up…he is only like 4 feet tall…

ok he’s really like 5’9" but still…

It will be interesting where his brother ends up…he is only like 4 feet tall…

ok he’s really like 5’9" but still…[/quote]His brother has visited Augusta State and Lenoir Rhyne recently.

2K I’m sorry if I lumped you in with that group. You do a good job with the recruiting. I think you were doing it before you joined with them.

You should spin yourself off. It’s like when there is a great lead singer but a lousy band. Get yourself a new name and cut your solo album. I’m think Robert Palmer as an image.

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:6, topic:26588”]2K I’m sorry if I lumped you in with that group. You do a good job with the recruiting. I think you were doing it before you joined with them.

You should spin yourself off. It’s like when there is a great lead singer but a lousy band. Get yourself a new name and cut your solo album. I’m think Robert Palmer as an image.[/quote]

2k and NLP are inseperable.

You just want him to break off so he’d invite you to join.

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:6, topic:26588”]2K I’m sorry if I lumped you in with that group. You do a good job with the recruiting. I think you were doing it before you joined with them.

You should spin yourself off. It’s like when there is a great lead singer but a lousy band. Get yourself a new name and cut your solo album. I’m thinking Robert Palmer as an image.[/quote]

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:1, topic:26588”]KJ is not going anywhere with that knee problem.

If he loses the weight he might be able to play. But, it will be tough for him to slim down. Especially if he is still hitting the weights. A bouncer’s job awaits him.[/quote]

I can’t wait to come over to your mom’s house to see your Pulitzer Prize right next to your M.D. degree from Hopkins.

J Felt you seem to be under some delusion that I want to write for green tinted asses. I was just joking when I said I would write for you cash up front.

Green tinted asses could be improved. First of all it’s just too childish, especially when the team is doing poorly. It might have been fun as a prank. But you guys are getting older now. 2K has the right idea. He is serious about recruiting that is well-appreciated.

My ass doesn’t have any tint, let alone green. Although, I would kill for tan.

It’s pretty much just common sense that gaining a lot of extra weight puts undue stress on the knee. KJ got bad advice or disregarded it when he bulked up.

If I gain 5 lbs I feel it in the knee. Don’t need an M.D from anywhere to know that.

As far as the Pulitzer, it’s a hacks prize. Great writers don’t win that award. And if they do, don’t accept it.

lolkay.

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:10, topic:26588”]J Felt you seem to be under some delusion that I want to write for green tinted asses. I was just joking when I said I would write for you cash up front.

Green tinted asses could be improved. First of all it’s just too childish, especially when the team is doing poorly. It might have been fun as a prank. But you guys are getting older now. 2K has the right idea. He is serious about recruiting that is well-appreciated.[/quote]

Stop trying to impress 2k. You’ll never become his NLP.

I hope NLP is a chick. Some hillbilly babe who hollers “y’all he’s farsinating” then strips down for a drunken tumble.

You’re actually spot on.

:-X

Her tits a droopy though. Worst night of my life.

I love how you followed up this…

with this…

First of all it's just too childish

Bravo sir.