LAN

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:3, topic:26659”]How Nostradamus Loser Pussy makes his predictions:

1. Goes out drinking has six beers gets loaded and goes home alone as usual.

2. Stops at Taco Bell and buys two burritos extra sour cream, refried beans and jalpenos. Scarfs these down.

3. Goes home gets naked, puts on Abba, dances around the room.

4. Gets in bed to consult his Delphic orifice.

5. He pushes hard the anus erupts and fills his nostrils with the gases that make him a sage seer.

6. He writes down predictions (last week his flatulence told him Bubba Watson is fool’s gold).

7. Work done pulls on his erect 3 inch pecker until tepid orgasm then sleeps.

Wakes up the next day enervated but pleased to see his brilliant thoughts from the night before, thanks his orifice.[/quote]

Sounds about right. 7 Step process.

clt asks LAN, have you been to very continent?

if not, clt does know someone who has traveled more extensively than LAN.

Until you see these guys play the analysis seems to be overdone. JTT would only be a good fit if his knees can weather a season of basketball, he is in shape, and has the right attitude.

Now it’s puppies added to kittens and babies. What happened to the lollipops, cotton candy, and caramel corn? Oh! Dough Boy ate them.

Hello Kitty! has been a big sensation in Japan for a dozen years. It started with little Japanese girls, spread to older girls and then to metrosexual men.

Maybe “Kitty Posters” will start with metrosexual men like Nostradamus Loser Pussy, Fuckwit, and Dough Boy Felt and spread to the the grammar school girls of South Meck.

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:23, topic:26659”]Until you see these guys play the analysis seems to be overdone. JTT would only be a good fit if his knees can weather a season of basketball, he is in shape, and has the right attitude

Now it’s puppies added to kittens and babies. What happened to the lollipops, cotton candy, and caramel corn? Oh! Dough Boy ate them.

Hello Kitty! has been a big sensation in Japan for a dozen years. It started with little Japanese girls, spread to older girls and then to metrosexual men.

Maybe “Kitty Posters” will start with metrosexual men like Nostradamus Loser Pussy, Fuckwit, and Dough Boy Felt and spread to the the grammar school girls of South Meck.[/quote]

I think it’s his clever attempt to use satire on “jfickett.”

Has a hard time going being vulgar words and fat jokes, though. His material is hitting the bottom of the barrel.

[font=Arial]Has a hard time going being vulgar words and fat jokes, though.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This is written by a person who critiques other’s writing? It is incomprehensible. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Seems that Nostradamus Pussy Loser and Dough Boy Felt have embraced their names. The only way they can seem not to be embarrassed. It is impossible for them to actually ever get at me because they lack all wit and can only rely on silly pictures of cute animals. Fuckwit you have not embraced your name with a picture. Though your four-word sentences certainly solidify your nickname. Please come JTT, I beg of you! That would be a long sentence for you. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And Nostradamus Loser Pussy do not send me personal messages anymore. I am not impressed that you know about Schrodinger’s cat. Like the physics professor in the Coen brothers’ movie A Serious Man, when the cheating Korean kid says “the cat died”, I will be only be impressed if you can do all the math. [/font]

So fuckwit is Job? That’s not very nice, Job’s a good dude.

Before I started legal writing, I was very long winded. In aiming for brevity, I try not to use five words when four will do. My prose does not approach your eloquence, but I’m trying.

Edit: Thanks for the mug, LAN! Christmas came early this year!

Well Fuckwit, try to not use four when a dozen would be much more interesting and informative. Don’t let law school destroy the inner you.

[font=sans-serif]“I am not what I think I am and I am not what you think I am; I am what I think that you think I am.”[/font]

[font=sans-serif]The three of you clowns have just added credence to the Looking Glass theory. [/font]

This content is making me feel like I’m reading a thread on acid

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:29, topic:26659”]Well Fuckwit, try to not use four when a dozen would be much more interesting and informative. Don’t let law school destroy the inner you.

[font=sans-serif]“I am not what I think I am and I am not what you think I am; I am what I think that you think I am.”[/font]

[font=sans-serif]The three of you clowns have just added credence to the Looking Glass theory. [/font][/quote]

How did I get left out of the nickname party? What do you know about me?

Braille you just don’t act foolish enough. When you start acting like an idiot like the Looking Glass Trio of Nostradamus Loser Pussy, Dough Boy Felt, and Fuckwit, then maybe I’ll oblige you.

Speaking of foolish, did you know that jfickett thought he was a faster runner than me?!?! That’s how I got my title.

JTT, you would be very welcome at Charlotte. You and Braswell would have the other 13 frontcourts wetting themselves.

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:26, topic:26659”][font=arial]Has a hard time going being vulgar words and fat jokes, though.[/font]

[font=arial]This is written by a person who critiques other’s writing? It is incomprehensible. [/font]

[font=arial]Seems that Nostradamus Pussy Loser and Dough Boy Felt have embraced their names. The only way they can seem not to be embarrassed. It is impossible for them to actually ever get at me because they lack all wit and can only rely on silly pictures of cute animals. Fuckwit you have not embraced your name with a picture. Though your four-word sentences certainly solidify your nickname. Please come JTT, I beg of you! That would be a long sentence for you. [/font]

[font=arial]And Nostradamus Loser Pussy do not send me personal messages anymore. I am not impressed that you know about Schrodinger’s cat. Like the physics professor in the Coen brothers’ movie A Serious Man, when the cheating Korean kid says “the cat died”, I will be only be impressed if you can do all the math. [/font][/quote]

[quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:29, topic:26659”]“I am not what I think I am and I am not what you think I am; I am what I think that you think I am.”

The three of you clowns have just added credence to the Looking Glass theory.[/quote]

I dont know if I should love you or hate you for forcing me to relive psyc 3130 all over again?

[quote=“casstommy, post:35, topic:26659”][quote=“LiberalAtheistNiner, post:29, topic:26659”]“I am not what I think I am and I am not what you think I am; I am what I think that you think I am.”

The three of you clowns have just added credence to the Looking Glass theory.[/quote]

I dont know if I should love you or hate you for forcing me to relive psyc 3130 all over again?[/quote]

Love. Love without question or doubt.

He is your teacher.

Your guide.

Your double spacing God.

And you all mocked me when I made an argument for MLA formatting.

[quote=“cltniners, post:22, topic:26659”]clt asks LAN, have you been to very continent?

if not, clt does know someone who has traveled more extensively than LAN.[/quote]

clt will be going to cuba this fall. Have you been to cuba?

I kind of wish LAN hated me too. I just go through life, searching out acceptance and I discover there is none. Start with that… or something else. I mean you are the wordsmith.

[quote=“cltniners, post:38, topic:26659”][quote=“cltniners, post:22, topic:26659”]clt asks LAN, have you been to very continent?

if not, clt does know someone who has traveled more extensively than LAN.[/quote]

clt will be going to cuba this fall. Have you been to cuba?[/quote]clt needs to be careful, the tradewinds can wreak havoc with a zeppelin.