Lance Stephenson

Not again. Mentions Charlotte now. [URL]http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/06/27/lance-stephenson-visiting-cincy/[/URL]

Ha, this thread should be pretty entertaining.

I’m just going to stick my head in the ground now and pretend I didn’t see this.

once again this would be outstanding, but no way it happens.

Come to Charlotte Lance- you can shoot the rock as much as you want here!!

What year is he?

• he might be in jail to start the season
  • there are serious questions as to his amateur status
  • we have no scholarships

[QUOTE=NLP;416446]- he might be in jail to start the season

• there are serious questions as to his amateur status
  • we have no scholarships[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the kind of recruit that would fit in at Kentucky!:lol:

.000000001% chance of coming here

I don’t think he will see jail time, but there is a reason everyone is running away from him rather than going after him.

Put it this way…if we land Born Ready we can no longer say things about the recruiting practices of Memphis, etc.

I’d stay away from him, he can go to Cincinnati, they’ll accept guys with pending sexual assault cases.

[QUOTE=contemptor;416457].000000001% chance of coming here[/QUOTE]

optimist

with Braswell, Noel Johnson AND Stephenson we are definitely in the sweet 16!

I know he has the pending court case, but is that the only reason schools are staying away from him? Is he even qualified?

[QUOTE=Niner National;416476]I know he has the pending court case, but is that the only reason schools are staying away from him? Is he even qualified?[/QUOTE]

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/high_school/2009/06/21/2009-06-21_end_zone_who_wants_lance.html

Wow, it looks like that kids dad really screwed him up in all sorts of ways.

optimist
I know I know it's the kool aid talking

Would be glad to have him here.

I’m sorry but the sexual assault charges being that he apparently groped a girl outside their high school are just as likely bs as they are real, some girl trying to take advantage of his status to make a buck.

[QUOTE=TheGreatest;416486]Would be glad to have him here.

I’m sorry but the sexual assault charges being that he apparently groped a girl outside their high school are just as likely bs as they are real, some girl trying to take advantage of his status to make a buck.[/QUOTE]

Or a kid that obviously has psychological issues thinking he can do whatever he wants.

Nice sexist comment.

TimNiner, any light you can shed on this with Charlotte being mentioned?

Do not want.

We don’t need a kid that has pending sexual charges. We do not need a kid that is more worried about himself than his team and fights with teammates (been there). We don’t need a kid that will most likely bring NCAA penalties. We don’t need a kid whose handler will be screaming at players on other teams, our team and our coaches (I can just see him and Lutz having it out).

He can play at Memphis.