Larry Ogunjobi

Shoutbox said 1 game suspension.

Yep. 1 game suspension. All of the major outlets are reporting it now. If Rudolph had his helmet on and was facing Larry when the shove occurred, Larry probably doesn’t even get ejected. No stain on Larry to me though. His contact was insignificant to what Garrett and Pouncey did.

1 Like

My feelings remain the same that Larry is a good dude, but he needs to apologize for his part in the crapshow. Why would he feel compelled to hit a helmet-less QB from behind who was doing nothing threatening at that time? If Larry came to the aid of Garrett, I would probably think differently. When you hang with DooDoo Browns, that stank must rub onto you, but hopefully Larry will not become a DooDoo Browns Lifer. Payback is coming…

It was a dumb move by Larry, but in the moment I don’t have an issue with him trying to stand up for his teammate. It was a bad split second decision but I’m sure in the moment Larry was thinking to stand up for his teammate not the morals of what was going on.

That said I think a 1 game suspension was warranted.

The DooDoo Browns were targeting heads the entire game. Larry’s behavior is just another example. Gregg Williams was likely very proud. Karma is a bitch

clt blames couch

I just think Larry wanted to be at the marshal game

1 Like

Nobody is making them play a violent game & they don’t do it for our entertainment. They do it for the millions they are getting paid.

Speaking of getting of one’s high horse, sheeesh…

We’ll agree to disagree. The little love tap Larry gave Rudolph happens all the time. With all the flack you guys are giving him, he might as well have been the one to swing the helmet.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re going to have much company on bad take island with this one.

1 Like

I agree with him. That was barely a tap. Rudolph is a pansy that got angry after throwing multiple picks and getting sacked. I think he was sacked on the previous play or two before. Throw on the disrespect that the Steelers have given to the Browns over the last few years and this was bound to happen. Larry just hit him a little and the weak boy went down. If I were Larry I would have given him his helmet back and then body slammed him. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sure you would.

See my previous post.

Obviously what he did was not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but in a Ron Artest moment like Garrett had, he got punished as collateral damage as his actions got more attention. People seem to be struggling with this.

Mason Rudolph is 6ft5” and 240 pounds. I would pay to see you try and bodyslam him. Larry could have confronted the two Steelers that were on top of Garrett, you know DeCastro, who slammed him to the ground and made him cry Uncle, or Pouncy, who was Rick Flair punching and kicking Larry’s team roommate. Instead, Larry hit a defenseless QB without a helmet, FROM BEHIND. Come on Larry! Cleveland may have taken your class, but your balls too?

No, i agree NLP that is exactly why Larry got suspended. That goes to my point, what Larry did really wasn’t as bad as people are acting. Most are reacting to the punishment, not the act.

Lol. I hurt my back wrestling with my 8 year old. I said if I were Larry. Lol, big difference. I can see by your picture and name that you are a Steelers fan and are sensitive to the matter. But the Steelers have played dirty for years and now they got some of it back. It is never ok to beat a guy in the head with a helmet, but Larry pushing Rudolph to the ground was more humorous than serious.

1 Like

The Steelers have changed the rules of the game by the violent nature of their play, but you cannot retroactively call them dirty for playing that way when it was within the rules that were then in effect. JuJu destroying Burfict was an exception. Very very few of Harrison’s (even if most horrifying ) hits were actual rule violations. Ward knocked many out, including Rod Woodson, but they were legal hits at that time.

Now that those safer rules exist, the Steelers have most often complied, whereas the Bungles and now the DooDoo Browns have not. The precision hits the defenses are required to make today seem almost impossible at their game speeds, but most players appear to have elevated their skills to comply with Rules that better protect heads. That is among the reasons why it was so obvious to me that the Browns were head hunting the entire game. That headhunting should be in the news along with the Garrett crap. It will get them a game, but they are still losers. The Bungles and the Browns are a like the best Thanksgiving and Christmas gifts to Steelers fans everywhere, every year.

clt says Garrett should have received one game and everyone else fines.

Boomers are killing the nfl

1 Like