Lawmakers seek to allow alcohol sales

If you look at the details, NCSUā€™s Old Toughy is the same beer as Colorado Stateā€™s Old Aggie. This private branding ensures the vanity beer is a good product and not something weird. Maybe one of our local breweries would want to partner and private label a beer for The Rich. Anyone for a Normā€™s Bowl Bound Brown?

Armored Car has a beer called 49.

clt endorses 704LOKO

UntriedHoarseLcont-mobile

I hope we serve naturdays

Whatever happened to normal beer prices? Thereā€™s nothing wrong with charging $5.

One of the ā€œstrangestā€ drinking sessions I ever experienced was on 4Loko. Never again!

If you could sell 80 beers at $8 or 100 at $5, what would you do?

Go to PNC or the downtown amphitheater (or Panthers, Knights, and Hornets games) and check their prices. I have zero issues paying $8.00 for a beer at a collegiate sporting event.

I mean I have issues with it, but even going to a brewery or bar today you are often paying $7 + tip. Unfortunately drinking is just an expensive endeavor these days.

Iā€™m curious what kind of liability insurance the school had to purchase to do this.

Thanks for reminding me that Iā€™m saving hundreds of dollars a year!! More money Iā€™ll have to donate to the Athletic Foundation. :pick::pick::pick:

Iā€™d sell 175 beers at $4

Iā€™m just saying in general the cost of one pint of beer at events is getting ridiculous.

How much is a souvenir cup soda? $5? Seems beer price is in line.

It also cuts down on overconsumption, thus cutting down on potential issues.

So for $8 we get a refillable cup of beer? Iā€™m in!

Alcohol sales at college football games is not intended to get people drunk. It is intended to keep the fun that starts during the tailgating going through the game. You have to build up a good base and maintain during the game. :grin:

$8 for a beer at the concession stand is not expensive. The ā€œfreeā€ beers I drink on the hospitality deck at halftime are the real expensive beers! Enjoy this new opportunity to enjoy a beat the heat beverage if you want one.

Whatever happened to 3x cost? I think anymore than $6 for a pint is dumb. I pay it, I just drink it being dumb.

I guess yā€™all think the $3 waters at the airport are a steal of a deal.