Lefty vs ChevEE

Cast your vote in this Sweet 16 matchup

I don’t like when people campaign for your [B]V[/B]ote. S[B]O[/B] I won’[B]T[/B] do that. Som[B]E[/B] of you will [B]C[/B]hoose t[B]H[/B]e L[B]E[/B]fty because his is familiar to this board. Some of you will [B]V[/B]ote for m[B]E[/B] becaus[B]E[/B] you like what I post. Either way, may the best poster win! I am proud to have made it this far. Vote your heart[B]![/B] [B][COLOR=LemonChiffon]Vote CHEVEE![/COLOR][/B]

[I]I will carry over my offer, that I guartee if you vote for me and you post here saying so, there will be a beer in my cooler and a dog on my grill with your name on it at my tailgate for the first [COLOR=green]49er Football Game[/COLOR].[/I] Seriously, I guarantee it!

:49ers: [B][COLOR=Green]Go Niners![/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Go Niners![/COLOR][/B]

Go Chevee

[QUOTE=ChevEE;229564]I don’t like when people campaign for your [B]V[/B]ote. S[B]O[/B] I won’[B]T[/B] do that. Som[B]E[/B] of you will [B]C[/B]hoose t[B]H[/B]e L[B]E[/B]fty because his is familiar to this board. Some of you will [B]V[/B]ote for m[B]E[/B] becaus[B]E[/B] you like what I post. Either way, may the best poster win! I am proud to have made it this far. Vote your heart[B]![/B] [B][COLOR=LemonChiffon]Vote CHEVEE![/COLOR][/B]

[I]I will carry over my offer, that I guartee if you vote for me and you post here saying so, there will be a beer in my cooler and a dog on my grill with your name on it at my tailgate for the first [COLOR=green]49er Football Game[/COLOR].[/I] Seriously, I guarantee it!

:49ers: [B][COLOR=Green]Go Niners![/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Very clever.

Free pitchers at the first Lutz Live next year for anyone who votes for the Lefthander. :toast: :bball: I’ll get a sponsor if I need to.

vote cheveeeeeeeeeeeeee

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;229572]Very clever.

Free pitchers at the first Lutz Live next year for anyone who votes for the Lefthander. :toast: :bball: I’ll get a sponsor if I need to.[/QUOTE]
Actually, the A Dept bought us pitchers last year when we had to wait so long due to technical diffuiculties. I should throw in that I hate cheap beer. My coller will have your choice of New Castle, Sam Adams, Yuengling, Guiness and such. And nothing other than Ball Park franks and Johnsonville brauts on the grill. Ball Parks, they plump when you cook em! :biggrin:

Woot, I thought i’d be one of the few voting for you chev, looks like your pulling away fast!

Lefty, you got my vote. Chev, youre the man, but Lefty has been a primetime player on Niners boards for years.

Wow, so the poll stays open until next Tuesday. I’ll have next year’s recruiting class suited up by then. I’m going with a 12 man rotation, lockdown D, backdoor cuts and easy layups. :dribble:

Thanks Chi! Organize your people. :doh: :biggrin:

Lefty…need I say more?

[QUOTE=lake49er;229719]Lefty…need I say more?[/QUOTE]
Yes…

[QUOTE=lake49er;229719]Lefty…sucks, [B]vote ChevEE[/B][/QUOTE]
Fixed… :biggrin:

Thanks Kevin, Dax and Gill, make sure to bring a chair to the tailgate party. Sorry, Chi, I’ll let you have a cup of ice. There is always next round.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;229734]Yes…

Fixed… :biggrin:

Thanks Kevin, Dax and Gill, make sure to bring a chair to the tailgate party. Sorry, Chi, I’ll let you have a cup of ice. There is always next round.[/QUOTE]

Quote fixing??? I call that tampering!

Chi, Lake and the millions watching arouuunnnnnndddddd the worrrrrrrrlddd…get ready to belly up the bar for free pitchers (YOUR CHOICE) at the first LL next year. We’ll pack the joint.

ChevEE, taking ownership of rival fans everywhere: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=173&F=2671#S=173&F=2671&T=362679

[QUOTE=ChevEE;229757]ChevEE, taking ownership of rival fans everywhere: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=173&F=2671#S=173&F=2671&T=362679[/QUOTE]

:lmao: :grin:

NICE

Man, Lefty digging back in… I assume he is recieving votes based on familiarity and history. I tried to get my wife to let me take pictures of her on the hood of the Z28 in a bikini, but she refused… :unhappy: But I have until next Thursday…

This one may come down to the wire. I’m holding out to see who can offer me the most beer, money, women… whatever.

In other words, MY VOTE CAN BE BOUGHT!!!

I really like your avatar and your posts Chevee. But, I have to go with Lefty a veteran on Niners boards forever (beer or no beer). :shades: I would buy you a beer whenever I run into you at a Niners gathering though.

And, Over40niner! Talking about holding out and deals . . .“major” ncaa violation. You should be ashame of yourself. :smile:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;229907]This one may come down to the wire. I’m holding out to see who can offer me the most beer, money, women… whatever.

In other words, MY VOTE CAN BE BOUGHT!!![/QUOTE]
Well, I offered beer and food (which I seriously guarantee)… Sorry, the rest is just unrealistic. However, I have been working on my platform and by Monday I maybe able to guarantee freedom of eskimos from oppression, making Guam the 51st state, and possibly having tarheel fans serve the lower levels of Halton at all home games. Stay tuned for new developments…

I vote Lefty under the condition that he doesn’t resort to cheating this year to earn the tiebreaker over my squad at the Alumni Golf Tournament…