Lefty vs ChevEE

What is a ChevEE anyways? I’m sure there’s a fascinating story behind it. :unsure:

This could easily have been a Final Four match-up. Just saying.

i have to say, i have no idea who chevee or whatever is. i can’t recall a post of theirs outside of ones in these threads.

while i may not agree with everything lefty says, he is a way more important component on this message board and his posts actually resound.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;229948]What is a ChevEE anyways? I’m sure there’s a fascinating story behind it. :unsure:[/QUOTE]
Well, I am a huge Chevrolet fan, and some called me Chevy, and I’m an Electrical Engineer or “EE”. So put it together and you get ChevEE!

Powerbait, I have really only been active for the last year or so, but c’mon. You don’t recall any of my posts?

[QUOTE=ChevEE;230092]Well, I am a huge Chevrolet fan, and some called me Chevy, and I’m an Electrical Engineer or “EE”. So put it together and you get ChevEE!

Powerbait, I have really only been active for the last year or so, but c’mon. You don’t recall any of my posts?[/QUOTE] So before? :tired:

I’m with PB. I know you’re a nice guy, good sense of humor and all but we’re talking about “NNN Poster of the Year” here.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;230133]So before? :tired:

I’m with PB. I know you’re a nice guy, good sense of humor and all but we’re talking about “NNN Poster of the Year” here.[/QUOTE]
And how does that qualify you?

We’ve got ourselves a barnburner! :popcorn:

I think Lefty came into this match too confident in his abilities.

Chevee’s become competitive in a relatively short period of time, while Lefty’s been a perennial contender.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;230092]Well, I am a huge Chevrolet fan, and some called me Chevy, and I’m an Electrical Engineer or “EE”. So put it together and you get ChevEE!

Powerbait, I have really only been active for the last year or so, but c’mon. You don’t recall any of my posts?[/QUOTE]

honestly, i have no idea who you are.

Bump…for the weekend peeps. I need a little help here. :doh:

[QUOTE=Powerbait;230174]honestly, i have no idea who you are.[/QUOTE]

Do you ever read the forums then?

Tough one here, but I ended up voting for ChevEE.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;230332]Do you ever read the forums then?

Tough one here, but I ended up voting for ChevEE.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Ninerballin. This turned out to be a better match than I figured. I thought Lefty would pull away quick on this one. What’s you drink of choice Ninerballin? :toast:

[QUOTE=ChevEE;230343]Thanks Ninerballin. This turned out to be a better match than I figured. I thought Lefty would pull away quick on this one. What’s you drink of choice Ninerballin? :toast:[/QUOTE]

Pepsi! :biggrin:

I like Heineken and other imports like Foster’s. As for domestics their aren’t that many, I do like Sam Adams Light and Sam Adam’s Boston Lager.

:bball: :bball: :bball: New ball game.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;230344]Pepsi! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
Nice :thumbsup: I like Pepsi too!

Wow Lefty… What did you do all of a sudden. Use your other sreen names? You have trailed 3-5 votes all along and all of a sudden you rack up 5 votes in a row? Something smells fishy. :dry:

[QUOTE=ChevEE;229923]
Well, I offered beer and food (which I seriously guarantee)…
[/QUOTE]

what about the strippers? or is that someone else that’s mentioned strippers?

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;230332]Do you ever read the forums then?

Tough one here, but I ended up voting for ChevEE.[/QUOTE]

the only thing i recoginze about you is your signature.

sorry, i mean, i’m sure a lot of you guys have something interesting to say, but unless something is really clever or has information then their posts usually don’t register.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;230369]Nice :thumbsup: I like Pepsi too!

Wow Lefty… What did you do all of a sudden. Use your other sreen names? You have trailed 3-5 votes all along and all of a sudden you rack up 5 votes in a row? Something smells fishy. :dry:[/QUOTE]

Every one of these vote offs has a consistent feel from start to finish but for whatever reason when Lefty is involved the swing is drastic. Weren’t you up 21-7? Lefty always manages like a 15 point burst out of “nowhere.”

[QUOTE=metro;230379]Every one of these vote offs has a consistent feel from start to finish but for whatever reason when Lefty is involved the swing is drastic. Weren’t you up 21-7? Lefty always manages like a 15 point burst out of “nowhere.”[/QUOTE]

Yea I was also wondering how he came back from that far. Lefty must’ve employed the same refs from the Ohio State/Xavier game.

[QUOTE=metro;230379]Every one of these vote offs has a consistent feel from start to finish but for whatever reason when Lefty is involved the swing is drastic. Weren’t you up 21-7? Lefty always manages like a 15 point burst out of “nowhere.”[/QUOTE]

:violin: Yeah, I’m sure it’s fixed. You guys don’t realize there are many people who read the boards for the info that me, HP, run, TheProvider and a few others provide, yet have never even posted anything.