Lefty vs ChevEE

[COLOR=seagreen]Lefty got my vote![/COLOR] :shades:

If this really is a conspiracyl, and Lefty loses, then it’s the lamest conspiracy ever. The mods couldn’t even fix an internet poll? That’s pretty lame.

I am therefore inclined to say that it’s not a conspiracy, because our mods aren’t lame.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;230400]You guys don’t realize there are many people who read the boards for the info that me and a few others provide, yet have never even posted anything.[/QUOTE]

jeeeeeez. excuse me while I vomit.

[QUOTE=metro;230443]jeeeeeez. excuse me while I vomit.[/QUOTE]

I figured you would like that one.

Well, I hung in a lot better than I figured I would considering I’ve only been posting for the last year. I think at this point my guys are resorting to intentional fouls. We’ll see how you hold up at the foul line.

I am not done yet! Though I’d like to take a moment to point out that this matchup has drawn 84 votes. The average of every other current matchup is 49 votes… :fishy:

[QUOTE=ChevEE;230543]I am not done yet! Though I’d like to take a moment to point out that this matchup has drawn 84 votes. The average of every other current matchup is 49 votes… :fishy:[/QUOTE]

So I see you registered at least 3 new screen names this morning? :huh: Quite a battle.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;230551]So I see you registered at least 3 new screen names this morning? :huh: Quite a battle.[/QUOTE]
Like to say I did, but I didn’t. Too much trouble. I fight clean.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;230543]I am not done yet! Though I’d like to take a moment to point out that this matchup has drawn 84 votes. The average of every other current matchup is 49 votes… :fishy:[/QUOTE]

chev,
when it was me and Lefty I brought up the fact that our matchup had an unusual amount of HIGH voting too, and I was told “it was because of our long lasting feuds and history”…

so there blows that theory. For whatever reason, when he’s involved the raw number of votes spikes compared to the other races…

[QUOTE=metro;230558]chev,
when it was me and Lefty I brought up the fact that our matchup had an unusual amount of HIGH voting too, and I was told “it was because of our long lasting feuds and history”…

so there blows that theory. For whatever reason, when he’s involved the raw number of votes spikes compared to the other races…[/QUOTE]
I think a lot of it is the high number of people who like and dislike Lefty. It is a little suspicious, but I’m hanging in. Thanks guys! Looks like I need to get a bigger cooler before the first football game.

[I]edited: and he manages to pull out two votes when I catch up…[/I]

[I]**edited: and he manages to pull out two votes when I catch up...**[/I]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=seagreen]Shenanigans!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

I think a lot of it is the high number of people who like and dislike Lefty. It is a little suspicious, but I'm hanging in. Thanks guys! Looks like I need to get a bigger cooler before the first football game.

edited: and he manages to pull out two votes when I catch up…

91 votes were cast in the metro/Lefty match up. 90 have been cast in this one so far with just under a day left.

Chevee you’ve actually gotten a few more votes than metro and Lefty has gotten fewer than he did in the last round.

Given how even you two are running, combined with how close your totals are to the last round, it’s a little hard to make a case for a conspiracy. I would find it far more likely if the votes stood at 31 to 29. But clearly you’ve got almost as much support as Lefty does.

And remember, the conspiracy in the last thread was NA rigged it cause he hates metro. I’m not positive but do you and NA have a feud going Chevee? If not then we have a whole new one on our hands.:mask:

[QUOTE=MKNiner;230564]91 votes were cast in the metro/Lefty match up. 90 have been cast in this one so far with just under a day left.

Chevee you’ve actually gotten a few more votes than metro and Lefty has gotten fewer than he did in the last round.

Given how even you two are running, combined with how close your totals are to the last round, it’s a little hard to make a case for a conspiracy. I would find it far more likely if the votes stood at 31 to 29. But clearly you’ve got almost as much support as Lefty does.

And remember, the conspiracy in the last thread was NA rigged it cause he hates metro. I’m not positive but do you and NA have a feud going Chevee? If not then we have a whole new one on our hands.:mask:[/QUOTE]
Nah, I just find it intriguing I have managed to hang so tight. [B]Vote ChevEE![/B] [I]End the conspiracy![/I] :biggrin:

[QUOTE=MKNiner;230564]91 votes were cast in the metro/Lefty match up. 90 have been cast in this one so far with just under a day left.

And remember, the conspiracy in the last thread was NA rigged it cause he hates metro. I’m not positive but do you and NA have a feud going Chevee? If not then we have a whole new one on our hands.:mask:[/QUOTE]

I think what alof of people find odd is the giant swing in Lefty’s votes. Pretty much everyone of these polls has consistency from start to finish (the numerical samples never change much…10-8…20-16…30-24…etc) but Lefty always seems to be down by a alot and then swing it where he is ahead, none of the other polls do that. Just a fact.

I think what alof of people find odd is the giant swing in Lefty's votes. Pretty much everyone of these polls has consistency from start to finish (the numerical samples never change much...10-8....20-16....30-24....etc) but Lefty always seems to be down by a alot and then swing it where he is ahead, none of the other polls do that. Just a fact.

I’ve not been on here enough to calculate that.

Maybe most of Lefty’s voters are republicans who vote after getting off work. As we know Dems don’t have that problem. :lol:

[QUOTE=MKNiner;230564]And remember, the conspiracy in the last thread was NA rigged it cause he hates metro. I’m not positive but do you and NA have a feud going Chevee? If not then we have a whole new one on our hands.:mask:[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://www.b00mb0x.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/dj_herr_doktor_goatstones_-_black_helicopters_front.JPG]BLACK HELICOPTERS!! BLACK HELICOPTERS MAN!!![/URL]

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;230551]So I see you registered at least 3 new screen names this morning? :huh: Quite a battle.[/QUOTE]

Oh no. Now I know how Chisox jumped ahead of me by 3. He’s the one that registered those screen names. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;230606]Oh no. Now I know how Chisox jumped ahead of me by 3. He’s the one that registered those screen names. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

lol Im loving all the conspiracry theories. Its not really a bad thing when people start accusing you of a conspiracy… because that means you are winning :shades:

vote chevee

Can someone let me know when it’s time for me to start singing?