Lefty vs ChevEE

I think what alof of people find odd is the giant swing in Lefty's votes. Pretty much everyone of these polls has consistency from start to finish (the numerical samples never change much...10-8....20-16....30-24....etc) but Lefty always seems to be down by a alot and then swing it where he is ahead, none of the other polls do that. Just a fact.

I don’t understand why a mod running a conspiracy would do that. Wouldn’t they just subtlely increase the number and/or give Lefty a big lead at the beginning? This is the laziest AND the lamest conspiracy of all time. But I voted ChevEE, so if he wins by one vote, I deserve all the credit. But he won’t, because there’s a conspiracy.

This poll has ended in a tie. It will be extended for a day so please vote if you haven’t.

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;230728]Wouldn’t they just subtlely increase the number ?[/QUOTE]

mk…no
jcl…no
mac…no

NINERADVOCATE…YES

Obsess much Metro?

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;230728]I don’t understand why a mod running a conspiracy would do that. Wouldn’t they just subtlely increase the number and/or give Lefty a big lead at the beginning? This is the laziest AND the lamest conspiracy of all time.[/QUOTE]

Shhhh, you’re ruining Metro’s paranoid delusions. Now that his playing days are over, that’s apparently all he has to cling to.

NA appears to be just a tad jealous of Metro.

[QUOTE=franchise49er;230850]NA appears to be just a tad jealous of Metro.[/QUOTE]

Franchise swings and he misses.

I looked like the tarheel squad in overtime… :sad:

[QUOTE=ChevEE;231043]I looked like the tarheel squad in overtime… :sad:[/QUOTE]

Well played ChevEE. You’re building a nice foundation, definitely a force to be reckoned with in the future. I had to pull out the big guns to finish you off. :fastgun: :biggrin:

Well thank you Lefty. I surprised even myself.