LETS BLOW LOCAL RADIO UP TODAY!!! DO YOUR PART!!

We need everyone to call into every local Radio show you can think of and talk up the rally tommorrow. We need this topic to dominate the airwaves. Make it a point to personally call in to every WFNZ show, if you have never called a radio show NOW IS THE TIME!!!

The Phone # for all the WFNZ shows is 704-570-9610

Gary Williams and Jim Celania 7 - 10??
Chuck Howard on from 10 - 11
Mac Attack 11- 3
Pac Man 3 - 7

You can listen live online: http://www.wfnz.com/index.php

If you know of any other local shows we need to call into please post it here!!

COME PEOPLE THIS IS SOMETHING EVERYONE CAN DO!!!

I canā€™t call, but Iā€™ll definitely send some e-mails.

Here are the addresses:

Chuck Howard:

choward@cbsradio.com

Mac:

mac@wfnz.com

Packer:

smutfree@wfnz.com

Seriously.

Itā€™s put up or shut up time.

More talk=more pub=more excitement=more turnout=MORE IMPACT!!!

Jimmyhatā€¦ you on now? Your dream?

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;340940]Jimmyhatā€¦ you on now? Your dream?[/QUOTE]

That was me

You can also use toll free - 866 570 9610

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;340942]That was me[/QUOTE]

Which show were you on?

Still time to call in! Donā€™t be shy! Just do it!!

i will be calling Packer from the Rally tomorrow night. I have discussed this with him already. So those who cannot attend for whatever reason, please tune in around 6:40

Anybody calling in???

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;341136]Anybody calling in???[/QUOTE]

Was that you up against QCB today?

That was JimmyHat, with Buckners fat a** snickering when he mentioned our football effort.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;341163]Was that you up against QCB today?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was on hold waiting to talk and the hitman came on and asked if i wanted to compete with QCB, I said sure as long as I got to plug the rally. Guess it worked out ok and I might get some free Bubbaā€™s BBQ(can anyone tell me if itā€™s any good??)

Itā€™s like 5 mins from and Iā€™ve had a few times. I think its pretty damn good. I donā€™t like their coleslaw though.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;341166]Yes, I was on hold waiting to talk and the hitman came on and asked if i wanted to compete with QCB, I said sure as long as I got to plug the rally. Guess it worked out ok and I might get some free Bubbaā€™s BBQ(can anyone tell me if itā€™s any good??)[/QUOTE]

You will definitely get some free BBQ with QCBā€™s sorry ass picks. Nice plug on the rally.

Not gonna lieā€¦ a bit disappointed to hear it was JimmyHat. Would have been nice to know it was some random dude that heard about the rally at the Panthers game.

A lot of people at CPCC asked me about the rally, I think itā€™s going to be something special.

Iā€™m not gonna lie, it was a piss poor effort by ninernation as a whole. Canā€™t anyone else call a radio station??? There is absolutely no reason for Ninernation not to totally dominate the airwaves tommorrow, a lot of panther talk today which is understandable but tommorrow should be all Niners.

It will only be all niners if people call in, how bad do you want this???

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;341201]Iā€™m not gonna lie, it was a piss poor effort by ninernation as a whole. Canā€™t anyone else call a radio station??? There is absolutely no reason for Ninernation not to totally dominate the airwaves tommorrow, a lot of panther talk today which is understandable but tommorrow should be all Niners.

It will only be all niners if people call in, how bad do you want this???[/QUOTE]

Jimmy, can you give us some info on how this works for those of us who have never called in? Iā€™m sure itā€™s really easy to do, but what has stopped me so far is that I donā€™t know what to expect when I call. Get us started.

Maybe we can get some commitments for people to call in. Anyone? Iā€™m in!
:49ers:

How long do you have wait on hold?

Last time I called (a couple of years), I was told it would be 25-30 minutes to wait on hold. Not very many things, I will wait that long for.

Sure, I understand the value of calling under the current circumstances (trying to get the word out). But WFNZ is such stupid radio, its hard to see any value in them & have a lot of trouble taking them seriously.

PS - kinda surprised you mentioned Chuck Howard, Chris McClain and Mark Packerā€¦but skipped the Morning show? Did FNZ go national with their Morning show? Thought Gary Williams and Jim Celania were still on the air? or have Gary/Jim already said they are anti-football.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;341211]How long do you have wait on hold?

Last time I called (a couple of years), I was told it would be 25-30 minutes to wait on hold. Not very many things, I will wait that long for.

Sure, I understand the value of calling under the current circumstances (trying to get the word out). But WFNZ is such stupid radio, its hard to see any value in them & have a lot of trouble taking them seriously.

PS - kinda surprised you mentioned Chuck Howard, Chris McClain and Mark Packerā€¦but skipped the Morning show? Did FNZ go national with their Morning show? Thought Gary Williams and Jim Celania were still on the air? or have Gary/Jim already said they are anti-football.[/QUOTE]

Gary and jim are still on. I think they are behind us. They give us a lot of good time in the winter.