LETS BLOW LOCAL RADIO UP TODAY!!! DO YOUR PART!!

Mac replied to my e-mail yesterday and said he would mention the rally again today.

im abo to head out and call into 107.9. They gave us a couple shout outs last night and sunday.

Now is the timeā€¦

The more our voice is heard on the airā€¦THE MORE PEOPLE IT REACHES AND THE BIGGER THE IMPACT!!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

[QUOTE=TRLeader;341549]Now is the timeā€¦

The more our voice is heard on the airā€¦THE MORE PEOPLE IT REACHES AND THE BIGGER THE IMPACT!!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!![/QUOTE]spoken for truth by the truth revolution leader himself

Great job Lew!!!

FINALLY!! People are actually calling in.

Hugh props to whoever that was that just called macā€¦ I think they said Billā€¦ Busted Mac balls on the money issue & the attendence issueā€¦

Which one was the douce that said they dont talk about our ā€œlame ass schoolā€ because noonne calls in?

[QUOTE=Lutz4Life;341930]Hugh props to whoever that was that just called macā€¦ I think they said Billā€¦ Busted Mac balls on the money issue & the attendence issueā€¦

[B]Which one was the douce that said they dont talk about our ā€œlame ass schoolā€ because noonne calls in?[/B][/QUOTE]

t-bone

Hugh props to whoever that was that just called mac.. I think they said Bill.. Busted Mac balls on the money issue & the attendence issue..

Which one was the douce that said they dont talk about our ā€œlame ass schoolā€ because noonne calls in?

That was me! I ripped Mac for NEVER giving the Niners any support, always ripping them while supporting the other ā€œhome teams like the Panthers, Bobcats, and TarHeels (wink,wink)ā€. I also told him he was flat out wrong on the student fees. He had stated that current students might have voted for the increase because they wonā€™t be around in 2012. I let him know that fee increases would be started immediately and go up incrementally. I also advised him that even with the increase (even if it was $400) that we would still be cheaper than the vast majority of schools in the state/area, including Chapel Hill, NCSU, etc. !!!..Also, corrected him on our bball attendance. He had just stated our bball attendance was ~5000/game last year. I advised him that we averaged over 7000/game last year which again put us in the ~top 75 in DI attendance out of 340 schools, so he should quit this BS about how ā€œpoorlyā€ we support the bball team! Thats the jist of it!

Great job 919R! Iā€™ve been wanting to ask you, whoā€™s that in your avatar?

You had me pumped upā€¦lolā€¦ good jobā€¦

Great job 919R! I've been wanting to ask you, who's that in your avatar?

my mistressā€¦shhhhhhh:biggrin:

You had me pumped up..lol.. good job..

thanks guys