Let's Get Creative on Chants

Hey Everyone,

Submit all your chant ideas for any future game to the AIM s/n “chants49erbball”

About 5-10 chants will then be given to the ticket office and they will print off about 200-500 papers to hand out at the game

Hopefully we can get organized and creative with our chanting instead of only chanting Bull**** and YOU SUCK

also all the chant ideas will be researched prior to being submitted. just in case they are offensive or something like that. If the mods can make this a priorty or a “sticky” thread so it stays at the top of the forum that would be great. to let you know if i get your message on there i will respond to your idea with ok GO NINERS.

i wish we had a thing at the beginning of the game like providence day did during theirs. I couldnt understand a word of it but the intensity and the hand motions were awesome.

[QUOTE=ninerID;151118]i wish we had a thing at the beginning of the game like providence day did during theirs. I couldnt understand a word of it but the intensity and the hand motions were awesome.[/QUOTE]
Those kids were awesome. I didn’t like the stuff in the 2nd half making fun of their own team, but they were loud and united all night.

[QUOTE=CMack124;151121]I didn’t like the stuff in the 2nd half making fun of their own team, but they were loud and united all night.[/QUOTE]

And when they chanted for Beasley to “cry about it!” when he was down with an ankle injury. Who the hell does that when a player is hurt on the floor? That could have been a season ending injury for all anyone knew. That was really classless. There have been plenty of teams and players that I have hated with a passion, but I would never yell a chant making fun of them while they are injured.

That having been said, I was very impressed with their unison and intensity.

you guys are getting off track. focus YO.

bump

How about:

“LUTZ YOU SUCK”

bump

Not necessarily a reply to the thread, but more of a reply to your sig Dax – I was FIVE at the time of aforementioned Flintstone vitamin overdose.

Hey you know how some fans hum? You know kinda like they do in soccer?

better explanation i’m not following…

[SIZE=5]“OVERRATED!!!”[/SIZE] clap, clap, clap clap clap

[QUOTE=gotLutz;151297][SIZE=5]“OVERRATED!!!”[/SIZE] clap, clap, clap clap clap[/QUOTE]

And we’re chanting that towards out team, right?

I never did like that one towards opponents. If you think about it, it really doesn’t make sense to chant because you’re essentially saying “You’re overrated if a team like us can beat you.” It’s only diminishing your own team really.

so our next home game is against dayton. don’t here ya’ll getting creative with chants. come on lets work on this. so far we have “First In Flight” and that is it.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;151328] “First In Flight” [/QUOTE]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

like i said IM the screen name Chants49erBBall to submit ideas. The more ideas the better because we want to be intimidating. But classy while we intimidate them.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;151234]How about:

“LUTZ YOU SUCK”[/QUOTE]

I agree, but lets add “Fire Lutz” or “Mr. Technical” or “Let’s get T’ed up” :lmao: :hammer: :moon:

[QUOTE=jabo_pf;151349]I agree, but lets add “Fire Lutz” or “Mr. Technical” or “Let’s get T’ed up” :lmao: :hammer: :moon:[/QUOTE]

Crawl back to your “hole” idiot ! You ain’t funny !

NIT
NIT
NIT
NIT
NIT