Lewis & Booker

All I know is that the season is over. We have no shot at ANY type of postseason at allā€¦so why not make some constructive use out of the games we have left on the schedule?

Letā€™s get these guys in and let them get some experience. That would do nothing but at least help us for next yearā€¦but they may end up helping us play better this year tooā€¦they sure as hell canā€™t do any worse than what we have going right now.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;215260]One manā€¦ Kyle Church.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wheres the guys who were telling us how great Anderson is?

Wheres the guys who were telling us how great Anderson is?

This wouldnā€™t happen to be the same guys who said that Carlos Williams, Sean Phaler, and David Booker were just crazy good were they?

Yeah, hell, give em minutes.

J Lew, Booker, Phaler, whoever. This season has been a waste for a while, might as well play everyone. I donā€™t expect these guys to help us at all anytime soon, but what the hell does it matter.

And, I didnā€™t see the game, why all the C Williams hate? He actually had a halfway decent line (compared to some of the others)ā€¦Look at Leemire or Ianā€™s line for the game if you wanna shed a few tears. Good God.

the next time our coaching staff makes an adjustment to fix anything it will be the first.

[QUOTE=Savio;215277]itā€™s just a basketball gameā€¦give it a breakā€¦

I didnā€™t watch it eitherā€¦I already knew the outcome before we playedā€¦[/QUOTE]

have you watched any of our games this year?

Do you think the coach would not play some one that they think would help them win.Thatā€™s crazy.You play every game to win and you play who you think can help you win.One bad loss donā€™t mean you start playing for next year.

I agree. What do we have to lose playing for next year? Play the walk ons, play the team manager, let Norm play, run a couple of plays for the Golddustersā€¦I donā€™t think it can get any worse. Wonder what the team goals were for this year at the beginning of the season? What are they now? Rough times for us.

have you watched any of our games this year?

I have gone to some games, watched games and listened to games and I really donā€™t see any differences from the games weā€™ve won and the games weā€™ve lost. Itā€™s not even a coin flip to watch. We barely beat bad teams and we get blown out by good teams.

I donā€™t go parading around how we are doing things better because weā€™re not doing anything better. I donā€™t go around with this ā€œsupport your school BS either blah blahā€. I support my school but if theyā€™re not going to show me something worth seeing, why watch it? why put in my effort? Itā€™s a business, itā€™s entertainment. Is it not?

I (we) would watch/listen/attend more games if we were at least competitive.

[QUOTE=Savio;215448]
I donā€™t go parading around with this ā€œsupport your school BS either blah blahā€[/B].[/QUOTE]

i have to agree with you. you sure donā€™t. itā€™s usually the opposite.

i have to agree with you. you sure don't. it's usually the opposite.

at least give me some substanceā€¦thatā€™s your perceptionā€¦

The grass isnā€™t always green as you see it.

[QUOTE=Savio;215452]
The grass isnā€™t always green as you see it.[/QUOTE]

i know the grass is not always green and it certainly is not very green at this moment. that was not my point. the more we suck the more elated you seem to be. and yes that is my perception. the rest of us are pissed when we lose. you always seem jolly about it.

i know the grass is not always green and it certainly is not very green at this moment. that was not my point. the more we suck the more elated you seem to be. and yes that is my perception. the rest of us are pissed when we lose. you always seem jolly about it.

Please point out some facts about it? You can search through all of my post and point out to me where Iā€™ve seem happy/elated/jolly about it?

Pointing out things we do terribly, facts, and the obvious are in no utter way points to feelings of elation/happiness/jolly.

One bad loss don't mean you start playing for next year.

How about 10 bad losses??

We are really feeling the effects of losing Nickelberry (sp?) and Moxley on the talent level.

[QUOTE=KTown49er;215458]How about 10 bad losses??[/QUOTE]

only 10? you sure thatā€™s all it is?

some of those losses were to good teams (Syracuse and Indiana). However, yesterday just proved that Bobby has no clue how to make adjustments and how to make a philosphy change for this team. We canā€™t shoot that well and we donā€™t play defense, yet game in game out its the same old junk offense of 3 guys around the arc passing it around. And on defense its a team shooting >50% from three.

We havent gotten any better over the course of this season.

I donā€™t think Lewis will help us but I canā€™t understand why he doesnā€™t get the mop-up minutes with the others, including walk-ons. Can he get another year of eligibilty even though he has already red-shirted? Of course, Iā€™m thinking of the transfer scenario. I know he wasnā€™t happy with sitting on the bench last year so I can just imagine how unhappy he is now. Not good for the team if heā€™s sitting over there sulking. Just trying to figure out this situation.

I don't think Lewis will help us but I can't understand why he doesn't get the mop-up minutes with the others, including walk-ons. Can he get another year of eligibilty even though he has already red-shirted? Of course, I'm thinking of the transfer scenario. I know he wasn't happy with sitting on the bench last year so I can just imagine how unhappy he is now. Not good for the team if he's sitting over there sulking. Just trying to figure out this situation.
It's been obvious for quite some time that Lewis is in the doghouse with Lutz. What other college basketball head coach would criticize the eleven minute of playing time backup PG during the radio interview, after a blowout loss to a cross-town rival? I can't imagine Lewis being on this team next year.