Lewis & Booker

[QUOTE=4t9er;215332]And Ian Anderson needs to get his ass in the gym and shoot about 800 threes a day. This guy can do nothing but shoot threes, and he cant shoot worth a damn. .[/QUOTE]

OK, how about you get his damn name right before you start ripping him? Itā€™s AndersEn. And he cant shoot worth a damn? He is hitting 36% of his threes! Yeah thatā€™s not Jobey numbers, but It sure as hell isnt bad.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;215469]OK, how about you get his damn name right before you start ripping him? Itā€™s AndersEn. And he cant shoot worth a damn? He is hitting 36% of his threes! Yeah thatā€™s not Jobey numbers, but It sure as hell isnt bad.[/QUOTE]

36% is Garbage if youā€™re exclusively a three point shooter, no matter how you spell your name. But since you forced me to look at his stats, heā€™s actually shooting 33% from 3, and overall from the field, iā€™m now convinced heā€™s worse. Obviously your a big fan of his, my intention wasnt to trash talk him, just simply stating that if he plans on adding any value to the team in the future, his accuracy has to come way up. And the only way to do that is by get reps, i.e. hundreds of shots a day.

[QUOTE=4t9er;215503]36% is Garbage if youā€™re exclusively a three point shooter, no matter how you spell your name. But since you forced me to look at his stats, heā€™s actually shooting 33% from 3, and overall from the field, iā€™m now convinced heā€™s worse. Obviously your a big fan of his, my intention wasnt to trash talk him, just simply stating that if he plans on adding any value to the team in the future, his accuracy has to come way up. And the only way to do that is by get reps, i.e. hundreds of shots a day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunately his 0 for performance from 3 dropped his %age, I saw that too.

Either way you cut it, 33% from the field and arc isnā€™t exactly lighting it up on the college level at the shooting guard position. Just saying.

Put this in another threadā€¦but after the Richmond game results, I HAD to bring this thread back up:

Am I the only sane person in the world that notices this sh!t?!?!?!

Just saw the box score:

Courtney and Coleman COMBINED for 6pts and 3rebs in 25 min
-----------PUT IN BOOKER!!!

Alice Colson had another stellar line: 0-5 shooting with 5 TurnOvers (GREAT PG production)ā€¦also only avgs 24min per game yet leads the team in TOs with 55!!!
----------PUT IN JERREL LEWIS

Oh my Godā€¦itā€™s been going on all yearā€¦itā€™s like a bad dream. Iā€™m telling you, there is NO WAY IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL that Jerrel Lewis and David Booker would be worse than those 3ā€¦NO FREAKIN WAY.

It is soooooooo MFā€™N obvious, itā€™s not funny anymoreā€¦

LET THEM PLAY (For the love of God)!!!

We had that convo about Lewis and what I thought but I do agree that Booker should play much moreā€¦he should have redshirted if he was just gonna be used this muchā€¦you donā€™t get experience just being in a minute at the end of the game like that.

[QUOTE=4t9er;215503] if he plans on adding any value to the team in the future, his accuracy has to come way up. And the only way to do that is by get reps, i.e. hundreds of shots a day.[/QUOTE]

What are the practice rules for the students? Can they even go and practice on their own or can they only play when Lutz has practices. I doesnā€™t seem like these guys work on their game like they should.