Link to SIU-Charlotte game thread on SalukiTalk

Have at it! :tongue:

SalukiTalk.net: OFFICIAL CHARLOTTE PREGAME THREAD

BTW, the Salukis have a big football game coming up on Saturday in the I-AA playoffs after dispatching last season’s runner-up UMass last weekend.

Yeah, been waiting for my account to be activated. Actually respect their fans. Big change from dealing with Davidson fans for the past few days… Tennis08Tarheel is over there talking crap of course.

[QUOTE]Charlotte 39, SIU 17. [/QUOTE]
that is lower point production than our mississippi state game from 2 years ago. that guy really must hate his team.

[QUOTE=dax;274403]that is lower point production than our mississippi state game from 2 years ago. that guy really must hate his team.[/QUOTE]
Dax, we are not supposed to speak of that day… EVER

I do expect a lower score considering the state of the two teams defense and offense.

dax, maybe that guy thought the thread was about the SIU-Delaware football game on Saturday! :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=run49er;274405]dax, maybe that guy thought the thread was about the SIU-Delaware football game on Saturday! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

you never know. just thought i’d quote that anyways.

I think the Charlotte 72, SIU 63 score has merit. though if their defense is what I hear it is knock 10 points off each score.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;274411]I think the Charlotte 72, SIU 63 score has merit. though if their defense is what I hear it is knock 10 points off each score.[/QUOTE]
if leemire shows up then i expect that score as well. the key to this game is going to be the play of phil/lamont/charlie/anjuan

if leemire shows up then i expect that score as well. the key to this game is going to be the play of [B]phil[/B]/lamont/charlie/anjuan
if they are big on defense and slow on offense Phil could make a big difference.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;274414]if they are big on defense and slow on offense Phil could make a big difference.[/QUOTE]
i just want to see him finally come out of his shell. he is due for a break out game i think.

I guess we can’t call them Yankees, since the Southern part of Illinois is south of the Mason Dixon Line.
LOL.

i just want to see him finally come out of his shell. he is due for a break out game i think.
I think the Wake game taught him alot. If he had some speed on him he would have made huge last night.

Hear me Phil?!? Run sprints when you don’t have to! Roll that tire over a bunch of times. Chase chickens or something. You don’t have to keep up with Leemire but he should feel you breathing down his neck. (Not 'cause you’re huffing but 'cause you’re staying close)

This team has blown out weaker competition. Chatanooga 63-41, Mississippi State 63-49, Northern Illinois 88-68.

They’ve had a tough stretch, but they definitely shouldn’t be underestimated because they lost to USC and Indiana.

Their inability to score definitely plays into our hands, as I think the teams we’ll really struggle with are slow down teams and teams that can score really well. That last sentence sounded kind of funny after I reread it, but I mean teams like Richmond and teams that are lights out on offense even if they’re bad on defense.

I beat you by about 14 hours run.

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18270

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;274421]I beat you by about 14 hours run.

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18270[/QUOTE]

Oops! Perhaps our mods could make these links to opponent messageboards a temporary “sticky” so they dont’ get “buried” past page 1.

I can’t believe they are so down on their team, it’s not like they lost to Monmouth!

Should be an ugly defensive game. Go 9ers!!

I can't believe they are so down on their team, it's not like they lost to Monmouth!

Should be an ugly defensive game. Go 9ers!!

Some expectations (including mine) were pretty high after a sweet sixteen run last year and being ranked the first three weeks. The USC game was a debacle, but as they showed against Memphis they are pretty good. That game was in Anaheim and was an unofficial home game for them. The most troubling thing in both that game and the Indiana one is that we have missed a lot of wide open shots. I expect the game to be very good.

“tennis08tarheels: I can’t see what you like about them, but to each his own, I guess.”

Looks like the tarheel, I mean Davidson, fan is over on their board trying to get them to hate us. They seem to be ignoring him though. Hey tarheel, I mean Davidson, guy. Quit being a douche, you lost, except it. :weep:

Some expectations (including mine) were pretty high after a sweet sixteen run last year and being ranked the first three weeks. The USC game was a debacle, but as they showed against Memphis they are pretty good. That game was in Anaheim and was an unofficial home game for them. The most troubling thing in both that game and the Indiana one is that we have missed a lot of wide open shots. I expect the game to be very good.

[FONT=&quot]I watched the Indy game and you couldn’t hit the side of a barn but you play great, aggressive defense and never stop on plays. I think you all will win a lot of games this year, not this one but a lot.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Submarley734;274463]“tennis08tarheels: I can’t see what you like about them, but to each his own, I guess.”

Looks like the tarheel, I mean Davidson, fan is over on their board trying to get them to hate us. They seem to be ignoring him though. Hey tarheel, I mean Davidson, guy. Quit being a douche, you lost, except it. :weep:[/QUOTE]

Already responded to him over there.