LOL cat pregame

current line: Charlotte +10.5

[size=2.65em]F [/size][font=verdana][size=xx-large]DAVIDSON[/size][/font]

[size=x-large]&[/size] the [font=arial][size=x-large]Absorber[/size][/font]

[quote=ā€œ2k, post:42, topic:30003ā€]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/mens-basketball/article47256905.html[/quote] That is pathetic. Remember when posters on this board said moving the date of our game was OK because we would get better coverage ?
Not sure how I would feel if I were a Davidson fan, but I think Iā€™d be saying thanks for the coverage of Curry, but what about the CURRENT team. ?

Please tell me this is sarcasm.

[quote=ā€œ4ever niner, post:45, topic:30003ā€][quote=ā€œ2k, post:42, topic:30003ā€]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/mens-basketball/article47256905.html[/quote] That is pathetic. Remember when posters on this board said moving the date of our game was OK because we would get better coverage ?
Not sure how I would feel if I were a Davidson fan, but I think Iā€™d be saying thanks for the coverage of Curry, but what about the CURRENT team. ?[/quote]

Hereā€™s the coverage straight from the loco fishwrapper . . . ;D

clt says this is clever: http://www.charlotte49ers.org/

well done cats.

[quote=ā€œcltniners, post:48, topic:30003ā€]clt says this is clever: http://www.charlotte49ers.org/

well done cats.[/quote]

Pretty funny. Used a domain proxy company too to protect their information from a whois search. Would be funny to have their information released by Court Order in an infringement action.

I spent 15 minutes figuring out my login information on a half-broken computer to come to a site I havenā€™t visited in like four years to communicate this important message: [size=1em]I SWEAR TO GOD[/size] if our fans cheer Steph Curry I will legitimately stop following our program. All of it. Anyone, ANYONE, caught indicating any approbation, affection, or even begrudging respect for Steph Curry within the confines of Halton Arena is a garbage person leading a garbage life and should be shunned by all of his/her friends and family. If the PA announcer, god forgive him, decides to say something about Stephanie, or if he comes up on the screen, boo the hell out of him. Why? Because he played for our rival team, who he is there to support and who were are in the process of playing. This is sports fan 101. Surely our fans wonā€™t screw this up? Right? How could they possibly?

This is not negotiable. There is no black or white here. Cheer for Curry, and youā€™re cheering for Davidson. Cheer for Davidson, and you are a worthless human being on every level.

[quote=ā€œTheNinerAlchemist, post:50, topic:30003ā€]I spent 15 minutes figuring out my login information on a half-broken computer to come to a site I havenā€™t visited in like four years to communicate this important message: [size=1em]I SWEAR TO GOD[/size] if our fans cheer Steph Curry I will legitimately stop following our program. All of it. Anyone, ANYONE, caught indicating any approbation, affection, or even begrudging respect for Steph Curry within the confines of Halton Arena is a garbage person leading a garbage life and should be shunned by all of his/her friends and family. If the PA announcer, god forgive him, decides to say something about Stephanie, or if he comes up on the screen, boo the hell out of him. Why? Because he played for our rival team, who he is there to support and who were are in the process of playing. This is sports fan 101. Surely our fans wonā€™t screw this up? Right? How could they possibly?

This is not negotiable. There is no black or white here. Cheer for Curry, and youā€™re cheering for Davidson. Cheer for Davidson, and you are a worthless human being on every level.[/quote]

Go ahead and stop following the program because he will get cheered tonight in Haltonā€¦

I would cheer Curry.

I worry about people that dont cheer for Curry. Heā€™s playing basketball at a level never before seen. Ever. Like in all of professional basketball history. If you cant cheer for that then you hate basketball.

I wont boo or cheer him. He is just another fan there to watch Davidson. And F Davidson.

If he were at a Panthers game, Iā€™d cheer. Heā€™s a Panthers fan and a hell of a basketball player.

If the game was at the private schoolā€™s gym and he were recognized, Iā€™d give polite applause. Iā€™d say that heā€™s done enough as a player and all-around likable guy to transcend his alma mater and earn my respect.

Since this game is on our home court, though, his presence wonā€™t be acknowledged. If D-Block chants his name or something, Iā€™d let them have their moment. If our announcer mentions him at all, in any capacityā€¦ Iā€™d be furious for the same reasons TNA cites. In this context, heā€™s an opposing fan and nothing else.

[quote=ā€œZombieLew, post:55, topic:30003ā€]If he were at a Panthers game, Iā€™d cheer. Heā€™s a Panthers fan and a hell of a basketball player.

If the game was at the private schoolā€™s gym and he were recognized, Iā€™d give polite applause. Iā€™d say that heā€™s done enough as a player and all-around likable guy to transcend his alma mater and earn my respect.

Since this game is on our home court, though, his presence wonā€™t be acknowledged. If D-Block chants his name or something, Iā€™d let them have their moment. If our announcer mentions him at all, in any capacityā€¦ Iā€™d be furious for the same reasons TNA cites. In this context, heā€™s an opposing fan and nothing else.[/quote]I imagine weā€™ll announce him, not saying that we should. Iā€™ll certainly be booā€™ing.

This.

I donā€™t give a crap if he never misses another shot and averages triple digits. I will NEVER cheer for him while he is there specifically to cheer AGAINST my team/school.

ā€œI donā€™t give a crap if he never misses another shot and averages triple digits. I will NEVER cheer for him while he is there specifically to cheer AGAINST my team/school.ā€

Thank god for reason.

This is some serious business!