Lost all respect for Utley

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOroBj13eE[/URL]

low class…can you imagine MJ doing this in Chicago?

nsfw

[QUOTE=metro;355701][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOroBj13eE[/URL]

nsfw[/QUOTE]

It’s Philly, what do you expect?

It's Philly, what do you expect?
true

I drop F bombs…wish I could stop… but I do

but that was just tacky if front of families

[QUOTE=metro;355703]true

I drop F bombs…wish I could stop… but I do

but that was just tacky if front of families[/QUOTE]

Those families throw snow balls at Santa and I would imagine there are plenty of F bombs dropped in front of kids at Eagles games. The people I know from Philly are pretty much douche bags when it comes to public decency.

I curse like it is nobody’s business, but there is a time and place for it and that is def not one of them. It looked very premeditated too.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;355720]I curse like it is nobody’s business, but there is a time and place for it and that is def not one of them. [/QUOTE]

QTF.

This is exactly the point I have teaching one of my children.

To say that when he did…Utley is an a**hole.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOroBj13eE[/URL]

nsfw

not that big of deal. He cursed, he’ll get a fine. But guess what? The Phillies still won so it’s really just small potatoes to anyone who supports the team

not that big of deal. He cursed, he'll get a fine. But guess what? The Phillies still won so it's really just small potatoes to anyone who supports the team

profane is profane

is just a reflection on how low our culture is right now

I curse like it is nobody's business, but there is a time and place for it and that is def not one of them. It looked very premeditated too.
qft

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;355720]I curse like it is nobody’s business, but there is a time and place for it and that is def not one of them. It looked very premeditated too.[/QUOTE]

What is the time and place to spout profanity?
Wouldn’t it be more impressive to use five letter words?

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;355729]not that big of deal. He cursed, he’ll get a fine. But guess what? The Phillies still won so it’s really just small potatoes to anyone who supports the team[/QUOTE]

typical Philly response.

However, come on guys… it’s called a 5 second delay. There is no reason for any live event to not be broadcast on a delay anymore. This shouldn’t be an issue. The crowd loved it, the team loved it, and if it wasn’t on TV, or if the station had paid an extra few bucks for somebody to sit in front of a dump button, this would not have been an issue.

What is the time and place to spout profanity? Wouldn't it be more impressive to use five letter words?

I think its the first amendment that says I can say whatever the **** I want.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;355735]I think its the first amendment that says I can say whatever the **** I want.[/QUOTE]

The NNN censor says differently…

The NNN censor says differently...

We need to overthrow the NN.N Fascist Regime.

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;355729]not that big of deal. He cursed, he’ll get a fine. But guess what? The Phillies still won so it’s really just small potatoes to anyone who supports the team[/QUOTE]

Not that big of a deal? w/e… Dude, it would have been different if he said it in a bar or if they were in the clubhouse or hell even if he said it out on a field after making an out.

But, to step up to a mic and say that? Cmon…

Just saw this clip. REALLY classless. And it wasnt even in a moment of excitement or passion, he knew he was going to say that, which makes it a lot worse.

typical Philly response.

I really don’t see the big deal when all he was using the word for malicious intent and just expressing relief…
-Not to go in depth on semantics here, but the intent of the word had no wrong-doing.

BTW you have no idea about anything Philly dude you like the Red Sox…don’t try to talk about things you don’t understand…

The NNN censor says differently...
well played

[QUOTE=thelew1014;355734]typical Philly response.

However, come on guys… it’s called a 5 second delay. There is no reason for any live event to not be broadcast on a delay anymore. This shouldn’t be an issue. The crowd loved it, the team loved it, and if it wasn’t on TV, or if the station had paid an extra few bucks for somebody to sit in front of a dump button, this would not have been an issue.[/QUOTE]

What about all the kids in that were sitting in the ballpark?? No 5 second delay for them…

What about all the kids in that were sitting in the ballpark?? No 5 second delay for them...

**** those kids!