LSU's Wade being investigated by the NCAA

clt says will wade now being discussed. Remember him?

Yahoo.com: Sources: LSUā€™s Will Wade drawing scrutiny from NCAA for recruiting tactics

Yep, he turned us down a few years ago, didnā€™t he?

I remember Charlotte hiring Mark Price and Wadeā€™s ego getting hurt.

1 Like

I remember Charlotte hiring Mark Price and Wadeā€™s ego getting hurt.[/quote]
Wade questioned Judy why Bobby was fired and she got pissed. Most assume he also knew Shaka was leaving so he had that in his back pocket. The only ego that was hurt was Judyā€™s.

I have been thinking about what might have been if we had hired Wade instead of Price, but NCAA violations are not what I had in mind. Since we didnā€™t hire him, this investigation could not happen to a better guy.

We would have a good team Judy retire on good terms and NCAA wouldnā€™t bother with us most likely.

I remember Charlotte hiring Mark Price and Wadeā€™s ego getting hurt.[/quote]
Wade questioned Judy why Bobby was fired and she got pissed. Most assume he also knew Shaka was leaving so he had that in his back pocket. The only ego that was hurt was Judyā€™s.[/quote]this

That was hilarious deal. His agent was on here explaining what ruined the interview. Then our admin sending signals it didnā€™t happen that way. Who knows. Iā€™m inclined to believe Wade camp that the coaching industry was cautious of Judy at that point. Something Iā€™ve believed a long time.

Iā€™m sure that our Admin spun in a way that made them look the best they could but I donā€™t believe much of what Wade or his people say either

How many times has an coachā€™s agent/handler been on this board? Wadeā€™s is the only one I can remember.

Not sure. Curtis Nash thing was funniest of all. Mom went off on nnn

Not sure. Curtis Nash thing was funniest of all. Mom went off on nnn[/quote]

She was national treasureā€¦

Mombeasy is the GOAT. Fight me.

clt is distant relative of Beans.

Time for Wade to lose his job, and get a five year Show Cause order.

In October the Tar Heels will celebrate three years from the time they told the NCAA to stuff it, and the NCAA did. Nobody I know, from their alums to bandwagon fans, are embarrassed or even remember that they are the biggest and fattest cheaters in the land. LSU sees that if you win, nobody cares if you cheat to get there. I canā€™t say that they are wrong.

those same fans will also laugh at ole miss getting caught for cheating as well

A stellar reputation comes crashing down

UNC has long been a place where it was believed that athletics and academics went hand in hand. It has enjoyed a stellar reputation, producing basketball greats such as coach Dean Smith and Michael Jordan.

Now, that reputation has been stained.

According to the report, one former head football coach, John Bunting, admitted to knowing of the paper classes and his successor, Butch Davis, also admitted some knowledge. Current menā€™s basketball coach Roy Williams is steadfast that he did not know, Wainstein said.