Lutz Live 2-nite

Given all the recent hater-aide, is anyone going tonite.

'tis tonight…isn’t it?

would be a good opportunity to ask a few of these ???

I’m going.

704-358-8768

That’s the number. Call in and ask Lutz all those questions that have been burning in your head since the loss last night. Or just ask him softball questions. I don’t care either way because the food at Ham’s is awesome.

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;292566]704-358-8768

That’s the number. Call in and ask Lutz all those questions that have been burning in your head since the loss last night. Or just ask him softball questions. I don’t care either way because the food at Ham’s is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Just ask why in 10 years as coach, your team has never stopped jacking 3s early in the shot clock with a 2nd half lead???

Just ask why in 10 years as coach, your team has never stopped jacking 3s early in the shot clock with a 2nd half lead???

I’m not going to because I think that’s an overgeneralization, but you are welcome to do so. In fact, I strongly encourage you to express your opinion regarding this matter to Lutz via live radio broadcast.

I think “Do you feel our shot selection has regressed in the past few games, and if so, why?” would be a good question.

I think "Do you feel our shot selection has regressed in the past few games, and if so, why?" would be a good question.
I think you should ask him.

I would like to ask how much time they spend in practice setting screens so our three point shooters can have OPEN shots?

I can’t make it tonight. I think shot selection would be a great subject for question tonight.

I may be able to make it tonight. I missed last Thursday, so Im hoping I can get out there tonight.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;292496]Given all the recent hater-aide, is anyone going tonite.

'tis tonight…isn’t it?

would be a good opportunity to ask a few of these ???[/QUOTE]

the haters won’t go or call…they’d rather hide behind this board…

[QUOTE=EJNiner;292653]the haters won’t go or call…they’d rather hide behind this board…[/QUOTE]

hints why eason wants other people to ask his question because he’s afraid to.

hints why eason wants other people to ask his question because he's afraid to.
I'll be there, toolbag. I have the flu, but I'll be there.

Bump for those who went…can we get an update?

[QUOTE=eason49;292705]I’ll be there, toolbag. I have the flu, but I’ll be there.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=J Felt;292733]Bump for those who went…can we get an update?[/QUOTE]
Yea… Everyone probably caught the flu since Eason went.

Bump for those who went.....can we get an update?
Bobby said he doesn't tell people not to take shots because he doesn't want to hurt their confidence. He said that they're only bad shots "when they don't go in" sarcastically.

He was pretty ‘snappy/rude’ (on second thought, it was probably more ‘aggressively defensive’) to people asking question about it (imho). Someone asked about shot selection and he responded “Did you see Davidson? Did you see Wake Forest? Did you see Temple? Did you see St Joes? Did you see Clemson?” in a sarcastic manner (questioning their fan-hood, I guess :lol:). Basically said something along the lines of “If you tell him to stop shooting now, how will he know when to shoot? You have to be consistent.”

Next question was a very similar question, but asked why we shoot so many threes at the end of the game. Bobby said we’re not good inside, but we’re working on it. He then repeated his “Did you see Davidson? Did you see Wake Forest? Did you see Temple? Did you see St Joes? Did you see Clemson?” remark. The guy rolled his eyes at Lutz, I guess, and Lutz called him out on it, basically semi-mocking him.

Third question, I can’t remember exactly what the question was, but the guy made the quip of “I know we’ve gone over shot selection already, so I won’t mention we went 1 for 23 from the 3 versus Richmond, but…”

Then they interviewed Church, he said he wants to be a coach later on in life.

Lutz went on to say winning at St Bonaventure won’t be easy, and that they have “one of the toughest courts in America.”

All the questions were from alumni.

Yea.... Everyone probably caught the flu since Eason went.
All part of my master plan.

is there a recording of this???

Bobby said he doesn't tell people not to take shots because he doesn't want to hurt their confidence. He said that they're only bad shots "when they don't go in" sarcastically.

He was pretty ‘snappy/rude’ (on second thought, it was probably more ‘aggressively defensive’) to people asking question about it (imho). Someone asked about shot selection and he responded “Did you see Davidson? Did you see Wake Forest? Did you see Temple? Did you see St Joes? Did you see Clemson?” in a sarcastic manner (questioning their fan-hood, I guess :lol:). Basically said something along the lines of “If you tell him to stop shooting now, how will he know when to shoot? You have to be consistent.”

Next question was a very similar question, but asked why we shoot so many threes at the end of the game. Bobby said we’re not good inside, but we’re working on it. He then repeated his “Did you see Davidson? Did you see Wake Forest? Did you see Temple? Did you see St Joes? Did you see Clemson?” remark. The guy rolled his eyes at Lutz, I guess, and Lutz called him out on it, basically semi-mocking him.

Third question, I can’t remember exactly what the question was, but the guy made the quip of “I know we’ve gone over shot selection already, so I won’t mention we went 1 for 23 from the 3 versus Richmond, but…”

Then they interviewed Church, he said he wants to be a coach later on in life.

Lutz went on to say winning at St Bonaventure won’t be easy, and that they have “one of the toughest courts in America.”

All the questions were from alumni.

All part of my master plan.

Actually I’m the one who had the first call in regarding the shot selection, right when he was asking me if I seen the other games (as he repeated later in the show) my cell phone died or I would have commented that those games are not happening right now, I want to know what is being done in the present. Also, I am a student, not an alumni.

If what is posted is true, concerning the coaches responses , then looks like someone is a little defensive.