Lutz Live tonight (1/17)

Just a reminder, there will be a Lutz Live tonight at the usual time, 7:00. I will be there (of course!).

:49ers:

:drink:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;285407]Just a reminder, there will be a Lutz Live tonight at the usual time, 7:00. I will be there (of course!).

:drink:[/QUOTE]

Someone definitely needs to ask him about Martelliā€™s Leemire comment.

Also, about the play he ran for Big Phil to shoot a three. He had coming off double screens to the top of the key for three and Phil almost nailed it. It was the oddest thing Iā€™ve ever seen, 6-11 big man running through screens from the inside to out. :doh::49ers: Told Normmm that would go down in historyā€¦the fans who hate the three would use that example FOREVER.

Bumpity-bumpity!

Also, about the play he ran for Big Phil to shoot a three. He had coming off double screens to the top of the key for three and Phil almost nailed it. It was the oddest thing I've ever seen, 6-11 big man running through screens from the inside to out. :doh::49ers: Told Normmm that would go down in history...the fans who hate the three would use that example FOREVER.
It was a much better look/play than Helliwell for Three.

If jones had hit that shot, I would have flipped.

It wasnā€™t a bad shot, even though it was a bad shot, you know?

Someone definitely needs to ask him about Martelli's Leemire comment.

Also, about the play he ran for Big Phil to shoot a three. He had coming off double screens to the top of the key for three and Phil almost nailed it. It was the oddest thing Iā€™ve ever seen, 6-11 big man running through screens from the inside to out. :doh::49ers: Told Normmm that would go down in historyā€¦the fans who hate the three would use that example FOREVER.

Iā€™ll give credit for creative play calling. We didnā€™t give up an easy rebound, either (I think there was a tie-up for possession).

Now if Phil dribbled the ball up with 5 seconds elapsed on the shot clock and lazily hoisted a wild 25 footerā€¦thatā€™d be a whole 'nuther story.

If jones had hit that shot, I would have flipped.

It wasnā€™t a bad shot, even though it was a bad shot, you know?

The average fan doesnā€™t know how good a shooter Phil Jones is.

Phil has a nice stroke for a guy his size. I would like to see him shoot more facing the basket, because that jumper he hit in the corner earlier this year was sweet as well.

The shot against SJU was one of the better looking shots we took all night.

The average fan doesn't know how good a shooter Phil Jones is.
IT'S TRUE!
Just a reminder, there will be a Lutz Live tonight at the usual time, 7:00. I will be there (of course!).

:drink:

No classes today means Iā€™ll be there.

Be there as always with my beautiful Girlffriend! :slight_smile:

Be there as always with my beautiful Girlffriend! :)
Photos or it's not true.

Iā€™m working tonight. Could someone ask why Gaby isnā€™t getting more minutes?

Phil is a good shooter. Great shooter for size/position. I watched him play in the intramural leagues last year, and since he didnt want to get hurt, he pulled up and shot from NBA, and shot pretty well.

Phil is a good shooter. Great shooter for size/position. I watched him play in the intramural leagues last year, and since he didnt want to get hurt, he pulled up and shot from NBA, and shot pretty well.

Probably hit around 35 to 40 % from behind the arc as I remember. And most of those were at least NBA range.

Photos or it's not true.
[URL]http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=285399&#post285399[/URL] second from right.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;285637][URL]http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=285399&#post285399[/URL]
second from right.[/QUOTE]

You are getting your guys mixed up Kev. That is a picture of ChiSox and his girl. Above, NLP was talking to Cha_49. As far as I know they arenā€™t the same girl. If they are, donā€™t let them knowā€¦ :mask:

You are getting your guys mixed up Kev. That is a picture of ChiSox and his girl. Above, NLP was talking to Cha_49. As far as I know they aren't the same girl. If they are, don't let them know... :mask:
Indeed. I've blocked Chisox's shot in pickup games enough to know who he and his leading lady is.
You are getting your guys mixed up Kev. That is a picture of ChiSox and his girl. Above, NLP was talking to Cha_49. As far as I know they aren't the same girl. If they are, don't let them know... :mask:
Remeber yesterday, in the shoutbox, where I know things you don't know.... yeah this isn't one of those times. This is one of those times where I'm not paying near enough attention to what's going on. I'm gonna blame post (make that 'mid') winning streak euphoria.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;285643]Remeber yesterday, in the shoutbox, where I know things you donā€™t knowā€¦ yeah this isnā€™t one of those times. This is one of those times where Iā€™m not paying near enough attention to whatā€™s going on. Iā€™m gonna blame post (make that ā€˜midā€™) winning streak euphoria.[/QUOTE]

This is the sort of thing that seperates the mid-major posters from the high-major postersā€¦ :biggrin: