Lutz on Packman

Today (Tuesday 10/20) at 4:00 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be at work, so someone listen in and give us a nice recap.

Bump

A lot of the same stuff brought up in the Panning for Gold interview, some good info though.

The Green-White Scrimmage will be a full 40 minutes.

The Tennessee-Charlotte game at Time Warner Cable Arena will be December 17th, 2010

also, just a reminder, Davidson-Charlotte will be back on next year, as part of a 4-year deal.

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;437194]also, just a reminder, Davidson-Charlotte will be back on next year, as part of a 4-year deal.[/QUOTE]

I really hate that. With that said it means I hate them that much more. I actually hate them much more now than I ever did as a student.

Next year will be Favidson will be back at HALTON…skip their home game

It should be interesting, will Davidson be coming to Halton or will we go to their place? After all, the last time we played was at our place. I think that because this year was skipped, they should be coming to Halton.

[QUOTE=zepandragefan;437214]It should be interesting, will Davidson be coming to Halton or will we go to their place? After all, the last time we played was at our place. I think that because this year was skipped, they should be coming to Halton.[/QUOTE]

From inside sources…a date has been made for 2010, and we are the home team.

First, the good news. [QUOTE=itsbraille49;437194]The Tennessee-Charlotte game at Time Warner Cable Arena will be December 17th, 2010[/QUOTE]

also, just a reminder, Davidson-Charlotte will be back on next year, as part of a 4-year deal.
And then the bad news. We should make them play all 4 of those games in Halton, especially after the crap they pulled.

I could give a rat’s ass whether we ever play them again! We should melt that stupid Hornet’s Nest trophy down and turn it into a pick axe!! GO NINERS!!!

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;437232]I could give a rat’s ass whether we ever play them again! We should melt that stupid Hornet’s Nest trophy down and turn it into a pick axe!! GO NINERS!!![/QUOTE]What he said. Davidson brings nothing to the table.

And we could auction that trophy off and have the proceeds go to Niner Football and restocking the Geese on Davidson’s campus. I’m sure some fans will probably pay decent bucks to get rid of that thing.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;437235]What he said. Davidson brings nothing to the table.

And we could auction that trophy off and have the proceeds go to Niner Football and restocking the Geese on Davidson’s campus. I’m sure some fans will probably pay decent bucks to get rid of that thing.[/QUOTE]

No! Turn it into a Pick Axe!! Let Norm carry it on to the court and the field and let it be a symbol of our dominance over teams who no matter how much pub they get can not beat us on a consistent basis! Let it be a symbol that Charlotte is a threat to be dealt with. Go green, stay green, Go Niners!!!

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;437232]I could give a rat’s ass whether we ever play them again! We should melt that stupid Hornet’s Nest trophy down and turn it into a pick axe!! GO NINERS!!![/QUOTE]
Oh, i love playing those boys. Beating them and their weasel of a coach is so sweet. By the way,their AD was yelling at Amanda Butler a few years ago at their place–telling her to stop talking to the refs. Told him to stop talking to our coach. Didn’t know who he was until later.

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;437194]

The Green-White Scrimmage will be a full 40 minutes.

[/QUOTE]

This the one on Thursday or Saturday?

saturday

what time is the scrimage?

noon

[U]We should [B]neve[/B]r play them again at Davidson![/U] If they want to play us, they should agree to play in Halton. I personally will never set foot in Davidson’s Belk Arena again and give them money from my ticket after the way they jerked us around. According to Daivdson alumni & fans I know, they told me their athletic director told them it was Judy’s fault the deal fell though, not Davidsons.What a jerk, to do what he did and then lie about it! If Judy had her way I don’t think she would play them at Davidson. If we do, it will be because the Chancellor forces it.

[QUOTE=hky49er;437305][U]We should [B]neve[/B]r play them again at Davidson![/U] If they want to play us, they should agree to play in Halton. I personally will never set foot in Davidson’s Belk Arena again and give them money from my ticket after the way they jerked us around. According to Daivdson alumni & fans I know, they told me their athletic director told them it was Judy’s fault the deal fell though, not Davidsons.What a jerk, to do what he did and then lie about it! If Judy had her way I don’t think she would play them at Davidson. If we do, it will be because the Chancellor forces it.[/QUOTE]

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.

TWCA.

People are really taking this Davidson thing hard huh?

I’m glad we’re playing them again. I’m aware that traditionally they don’t bring anything to the table as far as RPI and SOS are concerned. We’re all aware that the last few years were a flash in the pan, and they arent climbing that mountain again anytime soon.

But they are the closest thing to a rival we have, and we desperately need a rival imo. Its a nice local match up that can be good for the city.

And honestly, they would have been stupid to not dump us when they got the chance to play in the preseason NIT. I would have hoped we would have done the same thing.