Lutz talk from last night thread

At one point Bobby turned around to 106 and yells who said that? He then says Be a Man! A minute later he turns around and yells don’t come back!

Anyone know what was said? I was in 106 but didn’t catch what the fan said.

You know it’s pretty bad when our coach starts addressing people in the stands about stuff being said in his direction. Coach the team, sir.

Great, now i’m curious.

You could hear some guy yelling the entire game on the Georgia Southern broadcast. I know that early in the game, he yelled something like “Do you like your job Lutz!!!” or something to that extent. He berated Bobby for most of the first half.

I saw Lutz turn around and address the crowd, but I missed what was going on. It looked like somebody threw something at the bench, but I guess not. Lutz was really interested in finding out who said it, that’s all I know…

Sounded like an older person and he was relentless for most of the game. Was highly annoying actually because it was drowing out the commentators. Surprised they didn’t comment on it because he wouldn’t shut the hell up.

I think it had something to do when Mitch went in for Jerrell Jamison after he hurt his ankle the second time. The fan that yelled was one that had been yelling to play Lewis all night and i believe he thought Mithc was going in for Lewis. Don’t think he saw Jamison come out

What great fans.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;161827]You could hear some guy yelling the entire game on the Georgia Southern broadcast. I know that early in the game, he yelled something like “Do you like your job Lutz!!!” or something to that extent. He berated Bobby for most of the first half.[/QUOTE]
inexcusable, but we were losing to a terrible team for a little while in the first half.

I was in left 105 and remember some guys in the front of 106 yelling a lot to put Lewis in. One had redish brown hair and a blue/black jacket and another had a white hat and shirt on I think. I remember them for yelling out put in Lewis and sub for mitch a lot. But when he got in he didnt really wow me. He hasnt all season, tho tonight he got limited playing time.

maybe they were just pissed about one of mitchs 6 TO’s

I was exiled in 108 tonite and thought that Lutz was looking right at me, I did not hear anybody say anything but there was a student in 110 who said at the end of the game “you are a class act Lutz”, what an idiot

[QUOTE=49or bust;161842]I was in left 105 and remember some guys in the front of 106 yelling a lot to put Lewis in. One had redish brown hair and a blue/black jacket and another had a white hat and shirt on I think. I remember them for yelling out put in Lewis and sub for mitch a lot. But when he got in he didnt really wow me. He hasnt all season, tho tonight he got limited playing time.[/QUOTE]

Pretty gutsy or “stupid” to sit behind the bench and yell stuff like that.

does anyone esle think that this message board brews hate?

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;161845]I was exiled in 108 tonite and thought that Lutz was looking right at me, I did not hear anybody say anything but there was a student in 110 who said at the end of the game “you are a class act Lutz”, what an idiot[/QUOTE]

That fan is a former leader of Gang Green. he’s quite the interesting guy. He was on Lutz the whole game.

That crap is uncalled for. Even if you don’t agree with Bobby, at least respect him as our coach. I was in 122 and never heard anything from all the way across the court.

I wonder if the culprit was someone from this board. If so, speak up oh brave one.

[QUOTE=switchfoot;161849]That fan is a former leader of Gang Green. he’s quite the interesting guy. He was on Lutz the whole game.[/QUOTE]

He’s a F@cking asshole, any idiot who thinks he’s a fan and goes to home games and yells at the coach or the players is a F@cking asshole.

During the Wisselball years I actualy saw Wissel turn around and argue with a fan for about 3 possesions over his flash cards. I hope we are not regressing back to that.

That guy said, after Bobby brought back in Jamison, “What are you doing Lutz” not word for word, but close to it. My GF was sitting right behind Lutz.
Anyway, that made him snap.

“During the Wisselball years I actualy saw Wissel turn around and argue with a fan for about 3 possesions over his flash cards. I hope we are not regressing back to that.”

Wissel yelled at a guy near me once. Wissel was trying to communicate with a player on the flower and distracted him. The player (I think it was Randy Davis) was stripped. The fan got on Wissel and Dr. Hal told him if he could do better he should come down and coach. Wissel was mad enough if the guy had been within reach he would have been slugged.

Wissel probably deserved what he got but not Lutz. Despite his flaws, Lutz is still a very good coach and deserves our respect.