Marion Jones

Marion Jones on Good Morning America today…telling how much she’s changed and learned. She’s such a bullshiitter. Shut up. You put roids in your ass and ran like cheetah, won a ton of gold medals, stole the glory from others in ATL. Lying to prosecutors is the least you did. How many other ladies wanted to win gold in ATL clean and wrap their country flag on their back, maybe run a victory lap?? She “trusted” what people were giving her to inject was legal…give me a break you slut.

oh yeah, where did she run in college? :smile:

Track and Field is rampant with PED’s. Her college has nothing to do with that.

Track and Field is rampant with PED's. Her college has nothing to do with that.

so you are sure all her competitors in ATL doped??? please

didn’t say her college had anything to do with dope, I was just pointing out she is a scumbag and where she did go. I remember alll the UNC-CH fans being so proud of her.

are you some kind of Tarheel fan?

I didn’t say ALL of the tracksters were doping, but I’d be willing to bet she wasn’t even the only medal winner that was. She just got caught. And yes, UNC fans [I]were[/I] proud of her. Can you honestly say that had Marion Jones, the best* female track star in the past 15 years been a 49er, you wouldn’t have been proud until she was uncovered?

And yes, I am a Tar Heel fan. I graduated from Charlotte and UNC.

[QUOTE=jjc2004;370709]I graduated from Charlotte and UNC.[/QUOTE]
UNC what?

UNC what?
he has a degree from all 16.:biggrin:

I don’t get all the hate on this board. When I was at Charlotte the only hate I ever heard was from people who grew up Duke or State fans. Is that what it is with some of you? Are you closet Wuffies and Dookies?

She actually won all those awards at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney.

[QUOTE=jjc2004;370719]I don’t get all the hate on this board. When I was at Charlotte the only hate I ever heard was from people who grew up Duke or State fans. Is that what it is with some of you? Are you closet Wuffies and Dookies?[/QUOTE]

Actually to put it bluntly, UNC-CH is the scum of the earth in my book. They not only lobby the UNC system against this university, but they also have a lot of the state legislatures/UNC Board of Govenors so far up their ass it isn’t funny.

Honestly, I don’t care if you went to school there, I’m sure you got a pretty good education, but the university, it’s ways, the way it functions, and so on is what I could care less for.

[QUOTE=metro;370697]…give me a break you slut. [/QUOTE]

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I yawn at jjc2004…

I don't get all the hate on this board. When I was at Charlotte the only hate I ever heard was from people who grew up Duke or State fans. Is that what it is with some of you? Are you closet Wuffies and Dookies?

dude you are clueless, sad.

you ever hear the crowd at Halton cheer when the local scores are announced and the Tarheels are losing??

if you can’t comprehend how UNC-CH has damaged our program, you have failed to pay attention by choice.

I’m curious as to how Carolina has damaged Charlotte’s program.

I’ll take Ninerballin’s hate as legit. I think, however, you are equating the politics of North Carolina with the school itself. I don’t think UNCC is being singled out so much as the City of Charlotte gets whored as a whole. I think, to be fair, NC State, ECU and every other school east of I-85 should be bunched in the group that screws Charlotte.

I'm curious as to how Carolina has damaged Charlotte's program.

I’ll take Ninerballin’s hate as legit. I think, however, you are equating the politics of North Carolina with the school itself. I don’t think UNCC is being singled out so much as the City of Charlotte gets whored as a whole. I think, to be fair, NC State, ECU and every other school east of I-85 should be bunched in the group that screws Charlotte.

Last I checked ECU wasn’t trying to put their own medical school in our backyard.

[QUOTE=jjc2004;370754]I’m curious as to how Carolina has damaged Charlotte’s program.

I’ll take Ninerballin’s hate as legit. I think, however, you are equating the politics of North Carolina with the school itself. I don’t think UNCC is being singled out so much as the City of Charlotte gets whored as a whole. I think, to be fair, NC State, ECU and every other school east of I-85 should be bunched in the group that screws Charlotte.[/QUOTE]

NC State is in Raleigh, they have plenty of power themselves. They give ECU enough to keep them quiet. I’m willing to bet UNCW gets screwed too. The smaller schools (in recognition) of the system aren’t going to complain too much, because what’s the threat there?

On the other hand, when you’re talking about a school in the state’s largest city and one of the largest metros in the US, then there in lies the problem. Raleigh knows that they can’t let Charlotte or anything associated with Charlotte assume too much power. There in lies the inadequate funding, the repeated attempts to try and stop anything we move forward with, etc.

This is one of the reasons why so many here want football and fought long and hard to get it. Football is the power among collegiate sports, and if unless you are an ivy league school, collegiate athletics are what brings national attention and local interest to a university.

NC State is in Raleigh, they have plenty of power themselves. They give ECU enough to keep them quiet. I'm willing to bet UNCW gets screwed too. The smaller schools (in recognition) of the system aren't going to complain too much, because what's the threat there?

On the other hand, when you’re talking about a school in the state’s largest city and one of the largest metros in the US, then there in lies the problem. Raleigh knows that they can’t let Charlotte or anything associated with Charlotte assume too much power. There in lies the inadequate funding, the repeated attempts to try and stop anything we move forward with, etc.

This is one of the reasons why so many here want football and fought long and hard to get it. Football is the power among collegiate sports, and if unless you are an ivy league school, collegiate athletics are what brings national attention and local interest to a university.

I agree with what you’re saying. Like I said, I just think this is more about North Carolina politics. Let’s be honest, the way the UNC systems’ budget is spent is all about politics. I agree that Charlotte gets screwed. I agree that Carolina gets the Kings Ransom. But this is a problem with the way our state as a whole functions, not Chapel Hill.

[QUOTE=metro;370697]Marion Jones on Good Morning America today…telling how much she’s changed and learned. She’s such a bullshiitter. Shut up. You put roids in your ass and ran like cheetah, won a ton of gold medals, stole the glory from others in ATL. Lying to prosecutors is the least you did. How many other ladies wanted to win gold in ATL clean and wrap their country flag on their back, maybe run a victory lap?? She “trusted” what people were giving her to inject was legal…give me a break you slut.

oh yeah, where did she run in college? :smile:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my rant on all the roid users in baseball over the last decade and a half.

I'm curious as to how Carolina has damaged Charlotte's program.

ever heard of Dick Bodeur? Dick Spangler?

ask some people in charge how things work

I’m asking you. Educate me. What does Dickie B have to do with Charlotte?

I'm asking you. Educate me. What does Dickie B have to do with Charlotte?
Did Dick Boduer care that his grand idea of imploding the Big East would knock Charlotte's athletics back 2 decades? no

How about when we joined CUSA and behind the scenes the ACC teams in NC were against ECU and Charlotte doing so.

and you don’t think the UNC-CH SID (sports info dept) doesn’t cater to the Charlotte Observer for as much pub as possible right here in CLT, essentially dousing 49er pub?

f it, if you can’t comprehend how badly UNC-CH tries to maintain a monopoly, you’re blind and I question your allegiance to the Charlotte 49ers.