MBB transfer thread

When is the first day players can announce their transfer?

I hate to be negative but it’s been years since we had no transfers.

I’m pretty much resigned to it at this point.

1 Like

So who goes?

clt says hook is out

I started to post a reply about who I’m most worried about and how mad it would be.

Whatever.

My apathy for this program is so great I just can’t bother.

I think I’ll check back in a few months and see where we are at.

Transfers can announce whenever they would like. Some transfers have already been announcing, reference this link for names: http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2017

Thanks. I about had a heart attack scrolling through that list and seeing Charlotte. Then saw it was JC Washington

[quote=“JB, post:5, topic:30851”]Transfers can announce whenever they would like. Some transfers have already been announcing, reference this link for names: http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2017[/quote] Sam Dunkum is transferring from Lafayette to Creighton, I see. We need his twin, Slam.

[quote=“Tintin, post:2, topic:30851”]So who goes?[/quote]Wouldn’t shock me at all to see Benas leave since Price obviously doesn’t want to play him.

JD to the ACC somewhere, QJ to wake forest, Bergang to D2, Benas to europe.

At least

clt sees beans going to the warriors.

What a bunch of negative Nancy’s. I thought this thread would be about possible transfers that could come to Charlotte. With few exceptions everyone returning on our roster should be guaranteed plenty of playing time next season. If you want to play in the pros your coach spent a lot of time playing and coaching there.

If Dorn decided to transfer back, would he have to sit out another year ? ;D

I praying everyone stays put at least this year to see if we can pull of any recruiting miracles
like the Coley, Mack deal a few years back.

JD will continue to get all the minutes he can handle. QJ should pick up minutes in Braxton’s departure, as should White. Garvin will pick up minutes in Hooks departure.

Lets hop we can turn this thread into a discussion about guys coming in, instead of out of the program.

Transfers have become second nature for almost every program in the country. If a guy isn’t happy with his playing time then he decides to go elsewhere.

clt says typical millennial snowflake attitude. instead of working harder, just transfer

sad.

[quote=“cltniners, post:15, topic:30851”]clt says typical millennial snowflake attitude. instead of working harder, just transfer

sad.[/quote] Guys’ attitudes now are a little janky.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:16, topic:30851”][quote=“cltniners, post:15, topic:30851”]clt says typical millennial snowflake attitude. instead of working harder, just transfer

sad.[/quote] Guys’ attitudes now are a little janky.[/quote]It’s part of the business life now for coaches. They have to adapt.

Oh joy! http://www.gastongazette.com/sports/20170313/gastonias-keyshawn-woods-is-thrilled-to-play-key-role-in-wake-forests-first-ncaa-appearance-since-2010

A transfer is coming, it’s not JD, but it’s not one that we are going to like.

clt says he is likely 5’6"