Men's Bball picture

I ran across this picture on the cover of the Campus Newsletter. The last page of the newsletter shows the full picture. Is Coley #2? [URL=http://www.publicrelations.uncc.edu/resources/pdfs/newsletter/09.19.07.pdf][COLOR=royalblue]Link[/COLOR][/URL]

Gonna need a lineup card for sure this year, new faces galore.

Did bones add some new ink? Going for the Nikki Sixx look.

Wow, that picture makes me hungry for some hoops! Who’s the new #24? And which one is Phil? I see two extra pair of feet…

Not finished yet, but [URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/ncch-m-baskbl-mtt.html][B][U][COLOR=Green]here[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL] is the roster

[QUOTE=ChevEE;259069]Wow, that picture makes me hungry for some hoops! Who’s the new #24? And which one is Phil? I see two extra pair of feet…

Not finished yet, but [URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/ncch-m-baskbl-mtt.html][B][U][COLOR=Green]here[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL] is the roster[/QUOTE]

In order (by head):

Gaby N, Kyle C, Charles D, Lee, Phaler, Harris

Phil is 41.

Coley is 2

And, Uh ohh… Harris is wearing Carlos Williams’ old #! :ohmy:

Barnett is in the background.

From left to right:

Cheeks, Ngoundjo, Church, Dewhurst, Lee, Bones, Harris, Phil, Bobby, Lewis, Barnett, Coley, Kummer, Andersen, Whitestone.

Looks like probably Wilderness behind the ball and Mack behind Kyle Church.

when that pic was taken, most of the new guys had on some older guys jerseys… as in… they were wearing jerseys that had Booker, Williams, Coleman, etc. on the back. Apparently they haven’t gotten the new jerseys in yet

when that pic was taken, most of the new guys had on some older guys jerseys... as in... they were wearing jerseys that had Booker, Williams, Coleman, etc. on the back. Apparently they haven't gotten the new jerseys in yet

I really hope we have a #22… I want my jersey to be of a player, not just a random #, which is what it is now.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;259102]I really hope we have a #22… I want my jersey to be of a player, not just a random #, which is what it is now.[/QUOTE]

wilderness is behind leemire and mack is beside phil. Only reason why i know this is because mack gained a lot of weight after his knee surgery. Anjuan is roughly the same size and charles.

Gerrity is in the photo but you can only see his right foot.

I’m just happy to see a smile on Jerrell Lewis’ face. That made my day. I hope this guy can contribute this year. Let me re-state that. I hope Jerrell will be given an opportunity to contribute this season. :mellow:

Awesomeness! The jerseys even look like they all pretty much fit!

[QUOTE=dax;259133]wilderness is behind leemire and mack is beside phil. Only reason why i know this is because mack gained a lot of weight after his knee surgery. Anjuan is roughly the same size and charles.

Gerrity is in the photo but you can only see his right foot.[/QUOTE]

I believe that’s correct. Mack looks like a wide-body which I didn’t anticipate when we signed him. I know he has gained some weight but no wonder he’s penciled in at the 4. Gaby has good size and some muscle for a freshman.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;259102]I really hope we have a #22… I want my jersey to be of a player, not just a random #, which is what it is now.[/QUOTE]

Harris will be #14

[QUOTE=X-49er;259134]I’m just happy to see a smile on Jerrell Lewis’ face. That made my day. I hope this guy can contribute this year. Let me re-state that. I hope Jerrell will be given an opportunity to contribute this season. :mellow:[/QUOTE]

even though he is a senior he still has one more season. so he’ll get playing time sooner or later i think.

I saw Bonez on campus a couple days ago. I asked him if he’s ready for the season… he said “Hell yeah im ready! It’s taken too long for the season to get here, man…”

He’s pumped about this season and really ready for it to get going…

Honestly, So am I!

Just so you dont have to flip back and forth between browsers

I have to admit, after seeing the squad all together, I cant help but feel like we have a lot of potential. I feel like we definately have the “look” down at least…

Bobby is taller than Dijuan Harris.

I have longer hair so you may call me a hypocrit, but at the same time I have played sports with this hair.

Bobby needs to envoke a Yankees/Rick Hendrick rule, and ian needs a haircut. womens basketball players dont have hair that length, its shorter or longer and ponytailed. That length is bothersome to run in, it bounces, and it can give you head aches. Also, it doesn’t look intimidating at all. I see that kid on a roster, and I think walkon.

A new report. The team can practice as a team by using time alotted to individual workouts. This just started. Various observations.

Phil looked really good rebounding and dunking anything close. Mack is really coming into form. Dropped 15 pounds and now looks a LOT more athletic than he did earlier. Barnett is in a boot (sprained ankle). Harris was phenomenal…he will play somehow. On the ground for every loose ball and doesn’t let anyone dribble by him. Dewhurst has been playing the best of his young career, and coaches are noticing.

I see we still are purchasing XXXXXXL unis. Thats too bad, we finally have a clean cut group it appears.
Damn Kummer, where’s your hair?