Men's Bball picture

I see we still are purchasing XXXXXXL unis. Thats too bad, we finally have a clean cut group it appears. Damn Kummer, where's your hair?

I do know that the new guys were wearign the last years uniā€™s. IIRC, dijuan harris was wearing courtney williams, till he traded with someone

[QUOTE=metro;259213]I see we still are purchasing XXXXXXL unis. Thats too bad, we finally have a clean cut group it appears.
Damn Kummer, whereā€™s your hair?[/QUOTE]

Itā€™s a major issue to me as well. Hopefully, those are the ones from last year they were wearing just to get the photo since someone mentioned Harris wonā€™t be wearing Carlosā€™ number.

[QUOTE=metro;259213]I see we still are purchasing XXXXXXL unis. Thats too bad, we finally have a clean cut group it appears.
Damn Kummer, whereā€™s your hair?[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily Metro, notice above that those are last yearā€™s uniforms.

Damn three of you in a row just corrected metro. Jesus I think he gets the point after the first post, let it go guys :tongue:

Are we getting the new NIKE jerseys this year like the ones displayed by a few teams last year in the NCAA tourney?

BC I HATE THEM

slim fit shirts with gangsta shorts - not cutting it. at least with the gangstaā€™ lookin uniā€™s everything matched up - the new ones look retarded

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;259281]Are we getting the new NIKE jerseys this year like the ones displayed by a few teams last year in the NCAA tourney?

BC I HATE THEM

slim fit shirts with gangsta shorts - not cutting it. at least with the gangstaā€™ lookin uniā€™s everything matched up - the new ones look retarded[/QUOTE]

I got some information on uniforms and how theyā€™re handled. First, we will have new uniā€™s this year. They will be similar to Ohio Stateā€™s last year. Uniforms will be downsized and shorts shortened but canā€™t really tell how they look until they arrive. Players can request a size but coaching staff determines the size ordered. Should not be nearly as long or baggy as recent years.

I got some information on uniforms and how they're handled. First, we will have new uni's this year. They will be similar to Ohio State's last year. Uniforms will be downsized and shorts shortened but canā€™t really tell how they look until they arrive. Players can request a size but coaching staff determines the size ordered. Should not be nearly as long or baggy as recent years.

Greg Oden from a GIS for ā€œohio state basketballā€, it has a nice clean appearance, though a tad plain.

Players can request a size but coaching staff determines the size ordered..

Aye coach, lemme get a size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL!

Greg Oden from a GIS for "ohio state basketball", it has a nice clean appearance, though a tad plain.

I never liked those jerseys, but Iā€™d take them over the bedsheets our players wore last year.

ā€¦Speaking of which, anyone know where I can get some Charlotte bedsheets?:happy:

I never liked those jerseys, but I'd take them over the bedsheets our players wore last year.

ā€¦Speaking of which, anyone know where I can get some Charlotte bedsheets?:happy:

You answered your own question. Buy a jersey from one of last yearā€™s players, wash it, and put it on your bed.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;259285]Aye coach, lemme get a size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL![/QUOTE]

Plus 2 :lol: Exactly. Common request is 3X + 2, which apparently is an extra 2 inches on the shorts.

I got some information on uniforms and how they're handled. First, we will have new uni's this year. They will be similar to Ohio State's last year. Uniforms will be downsized and shorts shortened but canā€™t really tell how they look until they arrive. Players can request a size but coaching staff determines the size ordered. Should not be nearly as long or baggy as recent years.
great news! :thumbsup: I love OSU's look. Its ALOT classier looking.

speaking of Greg Oden :lmao:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;259270]Damn three of you in a row just corrected metro. Jesus I think he gets the point after the first post, let it go guys :tongue:[/QUOTE]
Whooops! Sorry Metro. Didnā€™t see them before I posted.

Glad to see we are getting modified versions of last yearā€™s Nike tourney uniforms. I liked the shirts and Iā€™m glad they are fixing the shorts. I thought it was really bad that our uniformsā€™ shorts were so baggy that Ian rolled his at the waistā€¦

Didnā€™t the ball get stuck in DeAngeloā€™s shirt once last year because his shirt was so big?

[QUOTE=Hawthorne_49er;259698]Didnā€™t the ball get stuck in DeAngeloā€™s shirt once last year because his shirt was so big?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the ball and a guyā€™s arm.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;259283]I got some information on uniforms and how theyā€™re handled. First, we will have new uniā€™s this year. They will be similar to Ohio Stateā€™s last year. Uniforms will be downsized and shorts shortened but canā€™t really tell how they look until they arrive. Players can request a size but coaching staff determines the size ordered. Should not be nearly as long or baggy as recent years.[/QUOTE]

Similar to these?

http://www.niketeam.com/v2/new/builders/teamid/index.asp

EDIT: Sorry, I created a modified jersey using the Ohio State style for Charlotte, but it didnā€™t link.

HOME

AWAY

I believe so. Nice job!!!