Men's Bball picture

[QUOTE=donkeyjaws;259741]HOME[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH]1035[/ATTACH]

fixed

[ATTACH]1035[/ATTACH]

fixed

that is straight up funny as hell
whats sad is its almost not an exaggeration

[QUOTE=J Felt;259284]Greg Oden from a GIS for ā€œohio state basketballā€, it has a nice clean appearance, though a tad plain.

[/QUOTE]

I hope ours at least have the trim color on them. That plain white look is similar to the YMCA League tank tops that are given out. With no trim, they look cheap. The ones Donkeyjaws posted are nice.

that there giant jersey is hoooootttttttt

[QUOTE=survivor45;259998][ATTACH]1035[/ATTACH]

fixed[/QUOTE]
looks like demon brown a little.

[QUOTE=survivor45;259998][ATTACH]1035[/ATTACH]

fixed[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

Howā€™d you get a hold of that picture Survivor?! Bobby said no one was supposed to see. Of course I found out because I saw the signs with the rise in the price of nylon and cotton on the market this weekā€¦ :biggrin:

I played 18 consecutive seasons of rec league, high school, college, and pro. Never once did I get a ā€œvoiceā€ in uniforms. The real reason our unis have been so baggy the last few years is Bobby lets it happen from influence of his players, to give his guys ā€œfreedom.ā€ I guess he hopes the word gets around to recruits that coach is dope and he lands other recruits. -Kind of like our shot selection process. I hope to god he has realized that our baggy unis are out of control, and the new uniforms have ā€œdecency.ā€

-disclaimer- I like Lutz but this is one of his weaknesses

I like the new unis better. Especially if the neck and arm areas fit more snug. I just wish we had some history or continuity with our uniforms. Something that when you looked at it you knew it was a Charlotte trademark. Also, that website probably doesnā€™t allow you to do it but I hope the ā€œC pickā€ is on the uniform somewhere.

[QUOTE=Normmm;260078]Also, that website probably doesnā€™t allow you to do it but I hope the ā€œC pickā€ is on the uniform somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m under the impression that itā€™s at the base of the V neck on those, but maybe theyā€™ve changed it.

We could always put it on the butt like Sincy used to.

(personally, I like it on the side panels or one front leg of the shorts).

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;260079]Iā€™m under the impression that itā€™s at the base of the V neck on those, but maybe theyā€™ve changed it.

(personally, I like it on the side panels or one front leg of the shorts).[/QUOTE]

I like it on the side panels too. I think one year we had the crown on the belt buckle area which was kind of unique.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;260079]Iā€™m under the impression that itā€™s at the base of the V neck on those, but maybe theyā€™ve changed it.

(personally, I like it on the side panels or one front leg of the shorts).[/QUOTE]

Iā€™d like to see the pick 49ers logo on the shorts and a small crown logo on the v-neck.

[QUOTE=metro;260074]I played 18 consecutive seasons of rec league, high school, college, and pro. Never once did I get a ā€œvoiceā€ in uniforms. The real reason our unis have been so baggy the last few years is Bobby lets it happen from influence of his players, to give his guys ā€œfreedom.ā€ I guess he hopes the word gets around to recruits that coach is dope and he lands other recruits. -Kind of like our shot selection process. I hope to god he has realized that our baggy unis are out of control, and the new uniforms have ā€œdecency.ā€

-disclaimer- I like Lutz but this is one of his weaknesses[/QUOTE]

Iā€™ve found this weird too. In some ways coach seems like an old school person. He doesnā€™t dressy flashy like a Pitino, for years he had the mustache, he drives modest vehicles, he has everyday golf clubs. Yet he seems to have a different approach with the uniforms. I can only assume he feels like he has to give in to attract certain players. Didnā€™t we try one season without the players names on their backs? Was that under Melvin though?

Basdenā€™s Senior year, the first year with the Nike style jerseys, they did not have the name on the back. I dont know why it was left off, or even why it was put back on.

The way we played that year, lets take it back off, Iā€™ll take a top 25 over seeing the names on the jerseyā€™s anyday.

i personally like the uniā€™s like the white one hanging in afterhours with the green shapes down the v-neck - much like that of the min. timberwolves with their treeā€™s on the necks. i dont know - just looks class

[QUOTE=EE9er;260105]The way we played that year, lets take it back off, Iā€™ll take a top 25 over seeing the names on the jerseyā€™s anyday.[/QUOTE]

I definitely want names this year because I donā€™t know what 75% of the players look like!

Phil is 41.

Coley is 2

And, Uh ohhā€¦ Harris is wearing Carlos Williamsā€™ old #! :ohmy:

Barnett is in the background.

From left to right:

Cheeks, Ngoundjo, Church, Dewhurst, Lee, Bones, Harris, Phil, Bobby, Lewis, Barnett, Coley, Kummer, Andersen, Whitestone.

Looks like probably Wilderness behind the ball and Mack behind Kyle Church.

I concur.

Is Gerrity not allowed to be in the team pic, or is he off camera?

I didnā€™t know since he wonā€™t be eligible until the Spring.

Is Gerrity not allowed to be in the team pic, or is he off camera?

I didnā€™t know since he wonā€™t be eligible until the Spring.

I believe that is his right foot behind Tom Whitestone. But he is certainly eligible for photos.

I didnā€™t like the tops for the Ohio State jerseys. The arm holes being so tight made them look like corny muscle shirts. If the arm holes had been just a little bit wider, and they didnā€™t fit so tight around the chest, then I would like them. I donā€™t like how big our jerseys have been, but I donā€™t like the old tight jerseys from the 70ā€™s and 80ā€™s either.