Merchandise

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;183856]Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but Champs at Concord Mills has some pretty cool Niners shirts that say “Forty-Niners Basketball” on them with the C-pick logo and “Halton Arena” below that. I forget the price, but they weren’t too expensive and I think they came in white and green.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too. They were one of the best deals on CLT gear.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but Champs at Concord Mills has some pretty cool Niners shirts that say "Forty-Niners Basketball" on them with the C-pick logo and "Halton Arena" below that. I forget the price, but they weren't too expensive and I think they came in white and green.
Yea I bought two shirts at Champs when I got my new shoes. They have 3 styles. One in green that says "Charlotte" and has the C-pick logo. Another in gray that says "Forty Niners" and has the Charlotte logo. I got those at 2 for $20. They are pretty nice. Then there is the the one that says "Charlotte Basketball" and "Halton Arena" but I never get shirts that say a certain sport so I passed on it, but it was quite nice and could be purchased at 2 for $20 aswell.

[QUOTE=49or bust;183858]. Then there is the the one that says “Charlotte Basketball” and “Halton Arena” but[B] I never get shirts that say a certain sport so I passed on it[/B], but it was quite nice and could be purchased at 2 for 20 $aswell.[/QUOTE]

Good call, our golf team is better.

Can i please have the merchandise coordinator’s job, if that even exists? I have ZERO experience at the position but i can wash my hands after going to the men’s room and thats more effort than i feel like we are getting now.

at footballfanatics.com you can’t even find our school not to mention UNC Greensboro has more stuff on there than us.

the identity crisis and lack of football at this school is unbelievable.

Bumping a super old thread but Medical Center Pharmacy in Gastonia has some new and vintage Niner stuff. They have a sister store, College Park Pharmacy, in Belmont. Not sure what they have in Belmont but here’s the Gastonia selection:

They didn’t have any 49er clothes and when I asked they mentioned that the Bookstore wouldn’t let them have any. I said things were changing and I gave their contact info to Fuller. It would be awesome if we can get more merch in local stores. Hopefully this is a start.

1 Like

Got this magnetic mailbox cover there. Hadn’t seen that before.

6 Likes

Did they have more of that mailbox cover? Don’t live near Gastonia but I’d drive out there to pick one of those up.

Actually other than stickers that was what they had the most of. At least 6 more.

If you haven’t been in the bookstore since last year, you should definitely check it out. It has been renovated. Layout is much better and the selection is miles ahead of where it was 24 months ago.

1 Like

Did they have any C pick merchandise? Esp hats and polos?

Merchandise!

Our merchandising department could use a Master Yogurt.

1 Like

Quit whining about non-c pick merchandise already!

:smirk:

1 Like

It’s my party and I’ll whine if I want to!! :rofl:

Buster I know you saw my answer in the shoutbox, but I want others to see it too.

They definitely have a blend of both logos. Most of the league/champion stuff is c49ers. Basically all of the Nike is c pick.

So I went in on Saturday and it looked the same as ever to me. Might have a few more items but styles and sizes are still limited. Online presence is still subpar as well.

We can do better.

1 Like

I thought the same thing. It was just the same old stuff arranged different.

Let’s hope it’s rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic for B&N’s merchandise death-grip over our product.

I’ve been looking for baby clothes for my >12 month old since he’s been born and have been unsuccessful online shopping. Any recommendations for when we come to town for the FAU game?

North lake Target used to have them. The bookstore for sure has some.