Mike Gerrity more hurt than help?

Last three games:
Gerrity 11-3
Harris 10-2

Gerrity also has 8 more minutes over the last 3 games.

Honestly, looking at the GW boxscore, Harris had a way better game all around. I like that we have options at PG, I think it is even better that Harris is as good as Gerrity.

Last three games: Gerrity 11-3 Harris 10-2

Gerrity also has 8 more minutes over the last 3 games.

Honestly, looking at the GW boxscore, Harris had a way better game all around. I like that we have options at PG, I think it is even better that Harris is as good as Gerrity.

If you weren’t there, don’t say anything by the box score. Gerrity had some huge plays, including a three with nothing left on the shot clock.

And harris had three steals to Gerrity’s none. Gerrity also turned the ball over twice to Harris’ once. So, Harris stopped the other team from taking 3 shots and Gerrity allowed them one more opportunity than Harris. Harris also caused us to score at least 4 more points than Gerrity did off the pass.

Sure, a boxscore doesn’t tell the whole story, I never said it did. But stats tell a lot.

I am also continually underimpressed by Mack’s output.

[QUOTE=SteauA;278609] Let’s put it this way, if there was a game between ‘away 49ers’ vs. ‘home 49ers’ home 49ers would win in a blow out. [/QUOTE]

Not if we played at their place.

I am also continually underimpressed by Mack's output.

Mack played solid today. Took one or two bad shots, but they lessen with every game. He took it inside more this game. I liked his effort today.

Not if we played at their place.

Hahaha. Well played.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;278754]Mack played solid today. Took one or two bad shots, but they lessen with every game. He took it inside more this game. I liked his effort today.[/QUOTE]

He shot the 3 ball 4 times, hitting zero and had 6 rebounds. He had 11 points, but he shot the ball 13 times. He was 4-13 from the floor.

I am glad Dew got so many minutes today though, that kid is going to be flat out amazing by his junior year, and possibly our best player. I am still not sure how An’juan will develop, but I love that he generally gets a lot of boards, he just loses his man in zone defense too much.

And harris had three steals to Gerrity's none. Gerrity also turned the ball over twice to Harris' once. So, Harris stopped the other team from taking 3 shots and Gerrity allowed them one more opportunity than Harris. Harris also caused us to score at least 4 more points than Gerrity did off the pass.

Sure, a boxscore doesn’t tell the whole story, I never said it did. But stats tell a lot.

Does anyone else see that Powertrip i mean bait is pro harris all the way. The way u u come across is just outright rude. Players read this and what do u expect from this? An Internal Conflict amongst the team. Shouldn’t you be in the student section Rooting both of them on as they put it all on the line each game for our team and where the hell do you get to sit here and pick apart each persons strengths and weaknesses like they dont mean anything to you.

I am good friends with both of them and i cant even think about choosing one or the other they both bring so much to the game. sure they have different strengths and weaknesses but where the other one fails the other excels and PLEASE correct me if im wrong but dont we want that in our point guards . We want to have all around guards not just one that is great at Defense and ****ty at offense. Please Bait tell me what good that is gonna do. That is all.

Anyone agree?

Does anyone else see that Powertrip i mean bait is pro harris all the way. The way u u come across is just outright rude. Players read this and what do u expect from this? An Internal Conflict amongst the team. Shouldn't you be in the student section Rooting both of them on as they put it all on the line each game for our team and where the hell do you get to sit here and pick apart each persons strengths and weaknesses like they dont mean anything to you.

I am good friends with both of them and i cant even think about choosing one or the other they both bring so much to the game. sure they have different strengths and weaknesses but where the other one fails the other excels and PLEASE correct me if im wrong but dont we want that in our point guards . We want to have all around guards not just one that is great at Defense and ****ty at offense. Please Bait tell me what good that is gonna do. That is all.

Anyone agree?

I’ve already tried.

If gerrity read anything that I posted and it hurt his feelings, let me know and I will apologize to his face.

But, if my saying that Harris is as good as Gerrity is going to cause strife within the team, then we seriously have problems.

If gerrity read anything that I posted and it hurt his feelings, let me know and I will apologize to his face.

Ha you think anyone is hurt by ur comments they just look at you and laugh and wonder how you can even call urself a fan. Like i said im neutral. I like how u have no response to anything i said u must be whipped my Harris or something to see that Both PGs bring a variety of skills to our team and it only helps us so please explain how you think Harris is so much better. would u rather just have Harris 40 min and tell mike to go back?

I don’t think Harris is better than Gerrity, in fact I think Gerrity is probably all around better than Harris.

I don't think Harris is better than Gerrity, in fact I think Gerrity is probably all around better than Harris.

Well who would have ever guessed u would admit to that one. and nothing anyone says on here will effect Anyone on the team

[QUOTE=uncclegend;278774]Players read this and what do u expect from this? An Internal Conflict amongst the team. [/QUOTE]

I never said it would affect them, you did.

We haven’t had the luxury of having 2 good point guards since 1998.

We should consider ourselves very fortunate to have these 2 players.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;278811]We haven’t had the luxury of having 2 good point guards since 1998.

We should consider ourselves very fortunate to have these 2 players.[/QUOTE]

I agree Over. Both are solid players and in very different ways. I think is a good “problem” to have. I’m glad they aren’t the same type of players, gives us even more versatility IMO.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;278811]We haven’t had the luxury of having 2 good point guards since 1998.

We should consider ourselves very fortunate to have these 2 players.[/QUOTE]

Well said. They both have different strengths and when conference play comes around I think they will really be on par

[QUOTE=gamer;278752]Not if we played at their place.[/QUOTE]

hahaha, touche sir, touche

[QUOTE=Powerbait;278757]He shot the 3 ball 4 times, hitting zero and had 6 rebounds. He had 11 points, but he shot the ball 13 times. He was 4-13 from the floor. [/QUOTE]

How many turnovers did he have? I seem to recall at least TWO bad passes. Also, I think he could score way more points crashing the boards and getting junk putbacks.