Mike Hill and the Future

Decimated by injuries. :frowning_face:

The longer Mike Hill waits…

I’m curious if it was communicated before the season that bowl is the expectation. If so it would make sense to wait until we are mathematically eliminated from bowl consideration even if we all know the chances are slim.

4 Likes

Volleyball put a scare into Rice today, losing in the fifth set. I believe Rice only lost one set in league play before today. To be fair, it was their third match in five days. Still a good effort by our women. A lineup adjustment was made a halftime of our last match with us trailing 0-2. The team rallied for a 3-2 win and played well today. Coaching matters.

3 Likes

I wish we had other coaches that knew how to make adjustments at halftime!

2 Likes

I think the biggest kick in the nads right now is when you look at the state of sports in this city - they stink. Panthers stink & are owned by someone that had a chance to be a legit worst owner of all-time based on the early evidence. The Hornets are a dumpster fire.

So again, there was a chance to get support from casual fans looking to root for something & it has been squandered again. An uphill battle continues to get Steeler.

1 Like

Does anyone on this message board know if Mike Hill has available to him some sort of “standing” advisory committee that he consults with constantly for making significant decisions for the AD? If so, does that committee consist of alumni, staff, and other vital people involved with the program?

I know he talks regularly with other ADs. He’s pretty close with Clemson AD as well Florida staff. That doesn’t really answer your question.

Internally I know he and Fuller and Spease work very closely together. There is a athletics board that changes are often run by or discussed. That board is made up of mostly larger donors but also some folks that are just very active in the program and are typically alums.

When it comes to hiring/firing, it would be all Hill or Hill/Fuller/Spease.

When does Hill’s contract end?

I’m afraid he is going to keep Healy

I seriously doubt he does, unless Healy has a magic turn around and wins 5-6 games Mike is going to want a reset heading into the American.

Hes not

Racist??? Nope

I agree with you, as far as I know. But in today’s world, my sarcastic statement is more commonly the ways of cancel culture, who also love to flag and censor . The useful idiot peasants have their digital pitch forks online and always seek to form their cyber mob rule

Not to be critical

If you are looking to be offended, you never have to look long or far.

As for Mike Hill, at the very least, he could get a departure donation from Rhule.

Hearing Mike Hill plans on keeping Healy. If so we need to axe Hill. Hope you are reading this Mike.

1 Like

If Hill intends to keep Healy, he needs to be gone too.

4 Likes

Where are you hearing that?