Mike Houston or Will Healy

Would anyone switch coaches at this point, and which coach do you believe will be the most successful long term in their football coaching careers

Not no
hell no !

1 Like

One guy wanted to be here, one guy leveraged us for a better offer.

I’d rather have the guy who wanted to be here.

4 Likes

I think that Houston wanted to be here initially, but a better opportunity arose and he took it, long term I think that Houston will have a better overall football coaching career in terms of wins/losses, I think that Houston is a better football Xs and Os coach, Healy is a better culture guy, motivator, and recruiter, both will leave their perspective programs eventually for better opportunities, but I believe Houston will have a better career in terms on win/loss ratio, and Healy will probably end up as an AD when his coaching career is complete, he has those types of leadership qualities

Will Healy’s personally fits the up and coming spirit of our school. He is great with the media and promotes the heck out of our program. We need that kind of promotion to grow our fanbase not a dry boring type that keeps us “the best kept secret in town”.

6 Likes

Healy without a second thought.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:. :joy:

Seeing as Houston is at ECU and Healy is here, I will take Healy all day long. Our football program is light years ahead of five years ago. Thank you Will Healy. Mike Houston can suck it as far as I am concerned. He bailed on us and tried to throw Mike Hill and our university under the bus in the process. I can’t wait til we beat his ass.

3 Likes

Hill is awesome, Healy is providing excitement and Sanchez is going to get the team playing well. #P6

You insights are incredible. I mean they are just fascinating!

Why dont you just skip the fuck over the thread if you dont like the topic, allow people to have their say, quit being such a dictator, stop trying to censor and control what other people want to discuss, is this what you are being taught in college now, when I was at UNCC we appreciated open dialogue, encouraged other viewpoints, and allowed people to express their views without trying to shut down their opinions, I guess things have changed

UNCC
red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h NĂŒrburgring

1 Like

And I will continue to call you and others out about your immature and dictatorial behavior and maybe you will finally come to the conclusion that other people are entitled to express themselves freely on this forum without your negative remarks and childish disposition

1 Like

Just to be clear you want Us to not state our opinions and we are the dictators? Got it.

1 Like

clt says we have a chat page poster of the month!

The fact you insist on using UNCC makes your statements questionable.

The nature and timing of your threads certainly calls into question your motives.

Like I said don’t get upset if people are responding to your threads in ways you don’t like.

1 Like

People can disagree with my threads, but they dont have the right to tell me or anyone else on this forum what to post and what not to, and nobody should be insulting, belittling, or ridiculing anyone else because of their disapproval of a topic thread, I use the term UNCC because I dont support the movement to rename MY alma mater to the University of Charlotte, I feel that using Charlotte for sports identification is good enough to separate us from Chapel Hill and dont feel the need to change the entire University name due to athletics, but my degree is posted on the previous post so that you and everyone else can see that I am a UNCC, UNC-Charlotte, Charlotte, CLT, or whatever your choice in branding and identifying may be, now do I need to post my transcripts as well, because I have them on hand

As I was saying before:

2 Likes

Hell emb I’ll play. Since one has already won a natty I’d have to go with Houston until Healy does something to make me think otherwise.

I am hoping if this person is real it is just a Sociology exercise they are conducting. From less than 25 posts I have seen this; MY Alma Mater, UNCC, triggered, immature, dictatorial, entitled, childish disposition , paranoid, conspiracy theory, cry, don’t have the right, insulting, belittling, ridiculing, safe space, don’t melt snowflake, sacrilege, drama queen, censor, oligarchy, you people, lack of class, sense of acceptability, #reading comprehension,

I n some ways I do not want this to be a troll. I want to meet a walking cliché that is a SNL skit that has come to life that is the turd in the punch bowl at every social gathering. It would be awesome!!!

3 Likes