Mike Houston or Will Healy

Iā€™m old. I graduated from UNCC also. BTW, Showdawg is older than me, lol

Once again, fantastic insight.

1 Like

Hoot. Weird thing is I am starting to be older than a lot of people but my mind is still like a 20 year old. Fucked up combo when reality pierces delusion. Lol

Hereā€™s some more perspective BigtimeNiner is older than both of us but is dating women 25 years younger that I am not allowed to even look at anymore!! Some days I come home to my wife of many years and twin 15 year old fucking TEENAGERS arguing and just cuss his ass for hours!!! I donā€™t even ask him what he is doing on the weekends anymore. Too depressing. If you see him at the games just say Fuck you Bigtime for me.

You need to get your head round the fact that not everyone can see things from your point of view. There will be times this weekend when othersā€™ behavior astonishes you, and not in a good way, but from their side of the street it looks perfectly normal.

I donā€™t expect people to see things from my perspective. Just seems to me youre more interested in insulting people than actually having a back and forth discussion

1 Like

Off topic but I graduated December ā€˜09 as well. Degree was in music though.

ended or embdy whoever, needs to ease up. Quit taking it personally. Youā€™ll catch grief in forums. What? Is nnn the first.g.d. forum youā€™ve posted on? Oh, also donā€™t brag about a soc degree, weak as shit.

1 Like

I didnā€™t really write that. It was my horoscope in the ny post. Im no blowfish fan either

Letā€™s put an end to thisā€¦WILL HEALY!

No question.

3 Likes

Houston is a better coach

2 Likes

Yeah TSD, Iā€™m the opposite of Garth Brooks. Iā€™m much too old to feel this damn youngā€¦

Hootie, you feeling like a wagon wheel?

Iā€™ve had a 12 pack. Not feeling much anything. Lol

After yesterday, illl take Houston ALLLLLL day. Tired of this pep rally type coach who only knows about getting excited. Excitement doesnā€™t fix defense.

2 Likes

It does appear that Houston has righted the ship

I see whst you did there haha.

Houston has East Carolina at 6-4 in his third year against AAC competition, Healy has us at 5-5 in his third year against Conference USA competition, Houston is 13-18 overall at ECU, Healy is 14-15 overall with us, similar numbers so far, but Houston plays against better competition

Well, there may be future in which we will have a real world direct comparison; though I doubt that both schools will retain their present coaches long enough for Healyā€™s AAC recruiting to take effect.

I too am a bit tired of ā€œclub LITā€ and donā€™t feel it is a sustainable strategy that will get a team to the level we need it. The ā€œrah rah reeā€ stuff works well for lower level kids just happy to be playing football at the next level - but to get to the level we want to be (Nationally relevant) - these kidā€™s are more serious and want to take it to the top level and easily see through the lip stick. I think Houstonā€™s approach is more appropriate and can instill a true winning and repeatable culture.

Finally - really we are trashing fellow graduates degrees on here now? Thatā€™s a new level of green on green crime.