MLB about to get cranked up, who do you pull for?

Who is your favorite MLB team??

Mine is pretty obvious…

Oh and for all you commies who hate baseball, please just leave this thread alone. We get it, you got struck out by a girl in little league, and have held that against the game for years, but please just leave this thread to the NNN baseball fans. Kthanks.

GO WHITE SOX!

I generally don’t enjoy baseball.

But regardless, go Blue Jays!

M’s… not much to look fwd to this year even with a Cy Young winner from last year.

Alas, I am sad to say that I am a Cubs fan and I don’t foresee the drought ending this year for the lovable losers.

Bravos since 1972.

Hey Chisox the bull dyke bit*h was at least 5’8" and 150 lbs and had failed 3 grades and the last caught looking strike was bullshit and everyone who laughed can… BRING IT!!.. WINNER!!

I think some you guys know I am a huge Phillies fan. and NO, I’m not a band wagoner; I inherited them from my Dad.

Hopefully we don’t underachieve this year.

GO PHILLIES

This is what Chipper and his surgically repaired knee plan to do to the competition this year. Go Braves!

I’m a Reds fan. Started rooting for them when I looked at the standings and saw them in first place last year.

I am not a big baseball fan. Love going to games, but can’t watch it on TV. Grew up an Orioles fan though…

Didn’t really have a baseball team growing up so I supported the local teams where I live, it use to be the Nationals when I was in DC, now it’s the Dodgers …

Dodgers have a solid rotation with [font=inherit]Lilly, Kuroda, Billingsly, Kershaw and Padilla. Kemp, Loney and Martin just need some support now and play better than they did last year. NL West looks to be loaded again.
[/font]

[quote=“Chisox17, post:1, topic:25083”]Oh and for all you commies who hate baseball, please just leave this thread alone. We get it, you got struck out by a girl in little league, and have held that against the game for years, but please just leave this thread to the NNN baseball fans. Kthanks.

GO WHITE SOX![/quote]
NO! I DON"T LIKE BASEBALL! RABBLE RABBLE! You take your commie stick ball game out of here!

When I passively follow(ed), I was first a braves fan… now I kinda am on the fence with them. Liked the Mets cause I hate the Yankees but love NY and they had John Maine, but now I don’t know (edit: oh yea! and the Tidewater Tides were my local minor team in the V A B and a Mets farm team so there’s another reason). I like the Indians cause of Major League and because I pity them and because they lost to the Braves in the WS when I cared about the Braves. According to that flow chart I am an A’s fan. Who knows? Wish Charlotte would get a team. Reckon I’ll just stick with the Niners.

This. GO BRAVES.

The last game I went to was game 3 last year when Brooksy forgot how to play. This is a new year. GO BRAVES!

I am also a Pirates fan and am hardcore about it. I’m 40 and don’t ever remember not being a Pirates fan. There are zillions of us out here. If they are ever good, you’’ see how big this fanbase is.

Next time you’re found, with your chin on the ground
There a lot to be learned, so look around

Just what makes that little old ant
Think he’ll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant, can’t
Move a rubber tree plant

But he’s got high hopes, he’s got high hopes
He’s got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time you’re gettin’ low
’stead of lettin’ go
Just remember that ant
Oops there goes another rubber tree plant

When troubles call, and your back’s to the wall
There a lot to be learned, that wall could fall

Once there was a silly old ram
Thought he’d punch a hole in a dam
No one could make that ram, scram
He kept buttin’ that dam

but he’s got high hopes, he’s got high hopes
He’s got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time you’re feelin’ bad
’stead of feelin’ sad
Just remember that ram
Oops there goes a billion kilowatt dam

All problems just a toy balloon
They’ll be bursted soon
They’re just bound to go pop

Oops there goes another problem kerplop
Oops, there goes another problem kerplop
Oops, there goes another problem kerplop
Kerplop!

From the look of Mike’s face
That little chick sized steak
Ain’t what he thought it would be

But Mike, if you want more
Get a steak times four

Yes, four times the steak
four times the thick, country, juicy, marinated, succulent steak!

We all say "Wow!"
That’s like a whole hunk of cow

What is it Mike?
Quad Steak!
Four times the steak! (Four times the steak!)

Go Braves.